!*RagYa AT #33 *Tum Hi Ho Mere Zindagi *! DTN pg49 & 55 - Page 58

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by PriyankaS.

Why can't they show RagLak romance? I mean what exactly is the problem? Now toh They are married also with each other's consent
The problem is that...The creatives can't live without kitchen politics...hence a track with so much of potential like RagLak's was rushed up
Originally posted by PriyankaS.

Why can't they show RagLak romance? I mean what exactly is the problem? Now toh They are married also

Don't know priyanka i'm serioulsy fed up with their biasedness don't they deserve thier own story line. After having such a sizzling chemistry they didn't get a proper love story. How much more pathetic can cv's get.  Do they really think RagLak fans watch this show to see non sense pari drama.
Since I've always watched GK's and Ekta's shows, it's so strange to not see the romance of lead couple ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

love this pic
Originally posted by sudhi03

Don't know priyanka i'm serioulsy fed up with their biasedness don't they deserve thier own story line. After having such a sizzling chemistry they didn't get a proper love story. How much more pathetic can cv's get. Do they really think RagLak fans watch this show to see non sense pari drama.

Their trps also got boost up but still they did this. I feel like going on temish's instas and taking my badhaas out for these sick cvs and ask them to get out of this crap grrr
Originally posted by priya_86

The problem is that...The creatives can't live without kitchen politics...hence a track with so much of potential like RagLak's was rushed up
aww annoying
Originally posted by Laura..

Since I've always watched GK's and Ekta's shows, it's so strange to not see the romance of lead couple ðŸ¤”

I know SR is the only show which doesn't cash upon their leads chemistry
Har roj colors ki dhulai ho rahi hain twitter pe wid washing powder 🤣 RagLak'ians rock..!!
Originally posted by sudhi03

I know SR is the only show which doesn't cash upon their leads chemistry
I feel bad for us - RagLakians. We're stuck to this show because of TeMish and their chemistry 
Originally posted by priya_86

This kitchen politics can go on with their romance also but here we hardly see them in a single frame and they just fell in love with each other and got married... THE EFF!