Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Fan is huge Flop bt BOI Blames Genre (Page 7)

KaanKeNiche. Senior Member

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12TIGER_KHANadventurousmanfivestarsforam.BeingBluntNishita123Jupiters_Cock.Omkara.I_M_SultaN

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I can understand why BOI written this article, coz WED Actual collection dropped below 4 cr, as u can see from Taran's tweet Producer figures

#Fan Fri 19.20 cr, Sat 15.40 cr, Sun 17.75 cr, Mon 6.05 cr, Tue 5.75 cr, Wed 4.20 cr. Total: 68.35 cr. India biz.

BOI figures are always less than producer's figures... my guess - 3.80-3.95 Cr range

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanBeingBlunt

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Isn't it always a  safer bet if a superstar backs films of an  unconventional genre ?? Atleast the cine goers would give it a chance for the superstar . Otherwise many such films go un noticed even if are well made ones.

Well that should be the case in ideal world .

Edited by angrybread - 21 April 2016 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj80

Originally posted by blue-ice

and people r now talking abt genre LOL...wonder wht happened to them during Talaash?

Please open the Talaash review thread...and see who has defended it based on its genre...while some people..u know who were bashing it and Aamir left , right and center..
not talking abt the review thread but this point was made in many other threads and people called it a flop mocking Aamir's star power...

After watching this movie today...I have to say that Aamir is much above the number games...just look at the movies he has made and look at the most of the movies that are in the 100 cr club...u can't even compare them to his movies...It doesn't matter if Talaash doesn't make 100 cr...it is a winner...and Talaash is not for the masses...definitely not..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317109&TPN=109

See even for Talaash I had said the exact same thing that I said for FAN...that it is not for the masses...but it was a beautiful movie and it didn't matter how much it made...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged

and people r now talking abt genre LOL...wonder wht happened to them during Talaash?

Please open the Talaash review thread...and see who has defended it based on its genre...while some people..u know who were bashing it and Aamir left , right and center..
not talking abt the review thread but this point was made in many other threads and people called it a flop mocking Aamir's star power...

After watching this movie today...I have to say that Aamir is much above the number games...just look at the movies he has made and look at the most of the movies that are in the 100 cr club...u can't even compare them to his movies...It doesn't matter if Talaash doesn't make 100 cr...it is a winner...and Talaash is not for the masses...definitely not..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3317109&TPN=109

See even for Talaash I had said the exact same thing that I said for FAN...that it is not for the masses...but it was a beautiful movie and it didn't matter how much it made...Tongue
my comment was not for u...it was for others...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Well if after 25 years of the 3 Khans...people are still mocking and doubting their star power...then what can u do other than laugh it offLOLLOL
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ROFL
I can't believe boxoffice just stripped bhai with UNFORTUNATELY, they can't find him in any other genre than masala genre in the database.

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25TheRager-DZ-

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
nevermindLOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 21 April 2016 at 9:48am

Go to top