Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Fan is huge Flop bt BOI Blames Genre (Page 6)

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by raj80

and people r now talking abt genre LOL...wonder wht happened to them during Talaash?

Please open the Talaash review thread...and see who has defended it based on its genre...while some people..u know who were bashing it and Aamir left , right and center..

Thankfully I wasn't here that time but let me guess those BOI bhakts defending him now and trashing BOI now would have been the 1st LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrybread

and people r now talking abt genre LOL...wonder wht happened to them during Talaash?

Please open the Talaash review thread...and see who has defended it based on its genre...while some people..u know who were bashing it and Aamir left , right and center..

Thankfully I wasn't here that time but let me guess those BOI bhakts defending him now and trashing BOI now would have been the 1st LOLLOL
aap inn chakkaron mein mat padho..jo dekhne ke liye kaha thha ab dikha ke nahiAngry
raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged

not talking abt the review thread but this point was made in many other threads and people called it a flop mocking Aamir's star power...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
It is also interesting to note that the other superstar of the day Salman Khan has no film in the thriller genre in our database

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25TheRager-DZ-

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chameli_billi

That's sad. I will still watch it though. The reviews seem great. Why do good movies of these superstars underperform. It's like people don't want the Khans to do good films. Dhobhi Ghat was amazing but it underperformed too. 

To give credit to the audience, bad movies like Dilwale, Jai Ho etc failed too...
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

It is also interesting to note that the other superstar of the day Salman Khan has no film in the thriller genre in our database

ROFL ROFL ROFL
yeh IF ke member ne article likhha hai..I can name that personLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Isn't it always a  safer bet if a superstar backs films of an  unconventional genre ?? Atleast the cine goers would give it a chance for the superstar . Otherwise many such films go un noticed even if are well made ones.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-angrybreadpallavi25-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Originally posted by angrybread

aap inn chakkaron mein mat padho..jo dekhne ke liye kaha thha ab dikha ke nahiAngry
Yaar not sure about other cinemas but in cineworld U.K they are not showing it for some reason Ouch The only trailer they showed was Laal Rang of randeep Hooda and a movie trailer of Sanam Saeed's movie ( pakistani actress) 

Go to top