Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
From what I observed, BOI has mostly been pro-SRK. When MNIK, JTHJ, Ra.One, HNY, Dilwale, and now Fan underperformed, they always put it very softly, whereas they can be quite blatant in writing others off. Every article of BOI has a certain tone, while it pretends to be neutral, it is either highly vitriolic against certain stars, but very favourable for certain stars like SRK.

This excuse by them is simply hilarious to say the least. They stand exposed.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: angrybread

Yaar not sure about other cinemas but in cineworld U.K they are not showing it for some reason  The only trailer they showed was Laal Rang of randeep Hooda and a movie trailer of Sanam Saeed's movie ( pakistani actress) 

SN and BG ho unkathanks AB
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

SN and BG ho unkathanks AB

SN and BG ???
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
BOI is biased for Srk from years... they can declare Brothers flop on 4th day with 60% drop, but same 60% drop for FAN is safe for commercial point of view, they will post ALARMING SIGN FOR PRDP, a film which scored 194 Cr, 2.28 Cr footfall, 106 Cr Distributor share... hell Srk's JTHJ/DON & now Fan all have below 106 Cr NETT Lifetime...πŸ˜†

If u see BOI Thriller Genre list, it's Hilarious... RAAJNEETI is Thriller, AGENT VINOD is Thriller, but EK THA TIGER is ACTION πŸ€£

By posting this article, saying only SUPERHIT Thriler was by SRK in 1993 from DARR to defending the same genre FAN for finding tough to achieve success... it's pure BIAS, which now is 100% Exposed.

FAN is not NICHE Film, a Full ON Commercial FILM which is made on 105 Cr Budget (BOI Yet to disclose Budget, watch it ahead)... Released on 3500+ INDIA Screens... only 10 films above FAN are released on this much no. of screens & now when FAN is not even able to cross 100 CR, a huge cryout is here, look SRK was brave to test this kind of film? Nahi Achha... SRK's Acting is back, hell when did it went away?? Same Srk fans mocked Salman for a non-actor and saying at least SRK is better Actor & now we are revealed that he wasn't acting from past 6 Years? πŸ˜†

Jai Ho was Bashed by BOI just coz Salman took heavy price from Distributors, wasn't that film a experiment on part of earlier Salman films? Jai Ho was not having Dhinka chika kind of masala songs, nor it was promoted on Love angle, it was promoted as a movie giving Social Message, what was said about film "Sorry mat bolo, aage 3een logon se bolo, film na dekhe" ... PRDP - Aayo Paayo Torture... BOI Said it is rejected in CITIES? Wow, who made that 7th highest NETT Collection of 194 Cr?

Now when Fan is bashed, it isn't feel right, same isn't the tune when Salman's film is bashed?
briahna thumbnail
πŸ˜†

so now boxoffice is pro shah. now really, i guess all forgot how BOI was reporting low numbers compared to others duding CE. pro shah?
how long it took them making CE get that 200cr. all others taran and rest have it as bb, but not BOI.

now BOI is pro shah

hell...i noticed even joginder from indicine suddenly focusing on shah's brilliant act than the movies outcome. he did say its an outright flop...but at the same time praising shah's act.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail
imagine if the shah was not even appreciated for his brilliant...imagine if he failed at delivering a performance like the movie failed at BO

throw as much as anyone wants...but one cannot deny that shah is back in form.
just like no one can deny that bhai is the king of boxoffice. hell i don't deny that. he rocks at boxoffice.

but take it haterss...shah rocks in acting...and that what counts for me.

now bring on raees...

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: briahna

🀣
I can't believe boxoffice just stripped bhai with UNFORTUNATELY, they can't find him in any other genre than masala genre in the database.

🀣

and it also says The highest grossing thriller till date is Holiday bechara fan ..🀣 dont even know which genre it belongs...thriller?masala?niche?piche?

🀣
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj BOI ki dhulai aur safai dikh rahi hai ...hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: angrybread

Aaj BOI ki dhulai aur safai dikh rahi hai ...hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pretty sure they are reading it all hereπŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: fivestars

and it also says<font color="#990000">The highest grossing thriller till date is Holiday</font><font color="#333333">bechara fan ..🀣dont even know which genre it belongs...thriller?masala?niche?piche?</font>

🀣

πŸ˜†

ahhh..I forgot to say, airlift dekh lena...akki proves taht he is a better actor than salman bhai, any given day.
and he got the best body in town too, in my books.