Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Sanaya : Gifts frm Fanz (I-F/2016) - [Prt-5 @ P-08//Prt-6 @ P-09*] (Page 4)

neet2407 Goldie
neet2407
neet2407

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Jo - you have done an amazing job as usual! lovely write up and pics! So happy that I saw Sanaya open my card and present - I didn't think they would give it to her as it was just an envelope - but she is such a generous person as is Mohit and I am glad they both saw it! Thank yo ufor making it more special but doing your wonderful write-up for it!
 X

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18SwaNia_1SwaNia_2arushi_130989P.SrinivasDiyaSJoseph_A

Puma18 Senior Member
Puma18
Puma18

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Lovely picture and writeup... Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Sanaya : Gifts frm Fanz (India Forum/2016) - Part III

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtNJJW8fmv0

Written Update :

Sanaya - (picking up a box), Oh, this is really hard to  understand the language. I am hoping that inside... this is from Russia, I am guessing. I can't really understand who it's from, but, maybe when I open, there should be something in there...

(Opens a photo album)  Oh how sweet...

Mohit - Wow...

Sanaya - Ok, so, this is so cute. OMG, I don't have these pictures , you guys got it. How sweet, it's an album with some stuff written over here which I will read later, then, this is where you are from, you are showing me stuff... is this Russia?? Where is this?? Moscow... ohhh. ok, ok...

Since I can't come there, you are showing me little sweet things from your place. And then, there's a bunch of pictures of me in Jhalak... with weird expressions, as I am dancing, so... oh Scarlett... ok, thank you so much... thank you for putting all these pictures together.  It's really really sweet. I am going to keep this & treasure it.

Ohhh... chocolates... I loooveee chocolates... of it is... I know you guys had sent me this on my birthday , it's like really late... I don't know, I am still going to eat it... I don't care.   If my tummy gets upset, I will figure it out. But... I lllooovvveee chocolates... thank You.

Ok, so you have sent me this frame , sorry, your frame has got a little detached, but I promise you Mohit will fix it.

Mohit - I will fix it.

Sanaya - He has already  in the process of figuring it out, how to fix it.

Ok, there's a lot of stuff written & again, this is from Russia. Guys, I am going to read this ... how sweet... obviously I am reading this much after Jhalak, so  you guys had seen Jhalak & you'll were enjoying it & really appreciating my work, my hard work, thank you so much guys. I put in a lot of hard work. Thank you for appreciating it. I broke a lot of bones. Now I can say it. I didn't say it then, crazy, so yes, thank you.

(taking the next gift) Oh, oh, this is to bake... OMG, how cute. Baby...

Mohit - Yeah, that's your favorite...

Sanaya - Ohhh, I think this is for baking. But I think this is for...

Mohit - What is this for??

Sanaya - Stencils... (reading) for coffee for your guests...

Mohit - Ok ok ok, we have a coffee machine & we can use this. You keep this... oh wow...

Sanaya - Oh, how cool!! 

Mohit - And then you put drinking powder or something...

Sanaya - This is so cool... guys, so I love coffee .Mohit bought me a very sweet coffee machine because I am obsessed with coffee. So yes, I am going to do this when people come over  my coffee is going to look really cool.

And this, oh this is for baking. I love baking. See these are molds. How sweet guys, thank you so much. This is so so sweet...very fascinating...

Mohit - Make these chocolates or something...

Sanaya - Yeah... so you make one & put the other one in that...

Mohit - I know baby, you are very excited ...

Sanaya - Sorry... sorry... sorry... (shows us a frame) This is a frame of me during my Jhalak days, the tedious days... how sweet...  thank you so much...this is so, so nice of you.

Mohit - I think we will have to buy another house for gifts...

Sanaya - Yeah...maybe someone should give us a house. (excitedly taking out a lollypop from the box) Ho... OMG... (and then 2 more lollypops) how sweet... like... this is awesome... thank You... ok, thank you... thank you, guys, this was really really sweet stuff & I will put your frame back together, I promise... 

(Opens the next box) Where is... who sent this to me?? There is nothing inside which says who sent it. And on top also it just said, Happy Birthday. Guys, please send your names, send something inside that says, you know, that who you'll are & where you'll are from... I'd love to know that more than anything, but, thank you, this looks like a...

(The reporter hands over a paper to Mohit who says) is it?? You never check everything, you never do...

Sanaya - Sorry...

Mohit - Check properly.

Sanaya - Dear...To Sanayana... Ok, my name is 'Sanaya' & not 'Sanayana',  (continues to read) Hope you are doing well. My name is Tina Manukial  from Armenia.

Mohit-  Can you just say it once again...

Sanaya - Ok, so you are from Armenia .. (reads) our family fond of your serial translated in Russian language , Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Barun & your chemistry feel us ...

Mohit - Was fantastic...

Sanaya -  Love is great, so awesome because of both performance. I will come to India in October. basically I am a photographer ... I presented, exhibited my photos on NCPA gallery... 4th to 8th... it's a charity exhibition for children... (to Tina) OMG... I am seeing this now. I am so sorry. (continues reading) So hopefully you & Barun will come there. Wish you all the best...

(To Tina) OMG, I am so sorry  I am reading your letter now. I feel bad about this. I would have very happily come to your exhibition. This is why I should do my gift segments on time. I will, next time. I am sorry guys. I will... for stuff like that I would have loved to come & especially since it's a charity exhibition for children &  I think it's a great thing that you are doing

... it's fabulous that you are putting your energy into something like that... I am so sorry I couldn't come, but thank you... thank you for this (she shows the gift) & thank you for all the sweet things you have said in this.

(Reading the label on the next gift) from Divya & Samaira, (holding the bouquet) Fake flowers, so they lasted... see how smart you'll are... very good... good girls... thank you, how sweet, it's actually a really pretty bouquet... & it says,

(reads)
Dear Sanaya, please accept these flowers sent to you, with lots of love & good wishes by your fans across the world...  Divya & Samaira. To the most adorable person who is loved by millions of Sanayaholics worldwide. Best of luck for Jhalak...  (to the fans) the luck is over, yaar... Jhalak is over, the trophy is gone... a kid took it...

(reads) you will rock it (to fans) I did rock it... (reads) we are all with you & on behalf of  Sanayaholics , with love... (to fans) Ok, thank you so much guys, thank you for all your good wishes. That's really, really sweet & I think it's really smart that you'll didn't send real flowers.

(opening the next gift) Ok, I don't know who sent these chocolates, I am assuming it's those...Anita right?? Anita sent it...

Mohit - Calorie free...

Sanaya - Calorie free chocolates...

Mohit - I have eaten these  before, sometime...

Sanaya - I am so excited, guys... I am just going to eat because I really feel like eating chocolates... ok, so I am going to eat, I don't know where these came out from. I am confused if these are the calorie free chocolates...

Mohit - If you put on some weight na, then you see...

Sanaya - If they are not, I don't care because I love chocolates. Thank You.

(Reads the next card) Happy Birthday Sanaya, from Mehreen... (shows us the magnet) Oh Mauritius, Fridge magnet... so, Mohit & me always buy a fridge magnet  where ever we have traveled. We always put one of those fridge magnets on our fridge.

Mohit - But we haven't been to Mauritius...

Sanaya - We have never been to Mauritius , so...

Mohit - So when we go there...

Sanaya - When we go to Mauritius & then I am going to put this on my fridge.

(shows another gift) Oh, how cute... how sweet, thank you...

So, I have to tell you that, Mehreen, I love the beach. I am obsessed with the beach... ask Mohit...we went...now we can say it... we went for our honeymoon to the Maldives  & we had so much fun & I just love  beach places. Any, like, you just need to take me to the beach, all look the same, but I get equally excited for each & every place. (looks at the gift) This is so cute...

Mohit - This is very cute actually, yeah.

Sanaya - How sweet!! Thank you very much

Mohit - This is from where??

Sanaya - From Mauritius...   all your little little stuff... see, we also got one cute thing like that from Maldives. It's like a jar with a shell on top. And, we love collecting this kind of things... so thank you so much...

to be continued @ Page-06...

Edited by Joseph_A - 23 April 2016 at 6:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

irani-sanayaPari-sonaFolla55SwaNia_1SwaNia_2blue_rose1605arushi_130989monaya4evapakpearlVIMAL.SMshonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Pix (01/03) :

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2blue_rose1605arushi_130989monaya4evaVIMAL.SMpakpearlshonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Pix (02/03) :

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2blue_rose1605arushi_130989monaya4evapakpearlVIMAL.SMshonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Pix (03/03) :

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2arushi_130989monaya4evaVIMAL.SMpakpearlshonasandy

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome jo as always Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_A

monaya4eva IF-Rockerz
monaya4eva
monaya4eva

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Joseph for this post. And Thanks IF for getting us our januables glimpses. It is pure bliss to see Mr & Mrs Sehgal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_A

Go to top