Sanaya : Gifts frm Fanz (I-F/2016) - [Prt-5 @ P-08//Prt-6 @ P-09*]

Posted: 7 years ago
Sanaya : Gifts frm Fanz (India Forum/2016) - Part I

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huafAe-wlVQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huafAe-wlVQ

Written Update :

VO - Hello & welcome guys, today we bring to you the most awaited gift segment of Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal. Check out what gifts they have received from their fans.

Sanaya - Hi Guys!! This is MoNaya on India Forums... OMG, it feels so weird saying 'MoNaya'... This is Mohit & Sanaya & after really long we are giving an interview to India Forums. 

Mohit - We did give an interview after marriage, did we not?? Oh...

Sanaya - No, no, we have not. 

Mohit - So after we got married, we are again here...

Sanaya - We are sorry that we haven't given an interview for so long.

I get tired saying the same thing, I don't know why people don't understand... Thank You, very very much...

(Their pet, Chief barks & Sanaya points towards the pet & says)  That...

Mohit - He is also saying thank you.

Sanaya - Ok guys, I keep saying this every time, I am saying it again, I will not stop saying it, because, if you'll can be stubborn, so can I. So, please stop sending me gifts... thank you very much for all the love that you'll give me, but, just the fact that you'll love me, that you'll appreciate my work is more than enough for me.

Every time you'll want to give me a gift, think of me... bring a smile to your face & give a donation to  who really needs it... put the money towards someone who can make use of the money.

Mohit - That's right!!

Sanaya - So, please, guys, not gifts... thank you for all the love , but please, no gifts. But, I am now going to open them, so... since they (I-F) have kept it for a year, almost...

Mohit -  But we know you all will definitely send gifts every year...

Sanaya - And I will keep saying the same thing every time in the interview...

(Reading on the box) What is this?? Paulina?? How do I know who this is from?? (to us), I think this gift is from Paulina Kanesheva *... but I am going to open & see...

(*please excuse us, in case spelling mistakes occur while typing)

(Unable to take the wrapped gift out of the box, Sanaya gets Mohit's help for the same... successful at doing so, they manage to pull out the gift & the sponge pad, waving it...)

Sanaya - Ourr...

Mohit -  We really need this. Actually, Kishan is not here, our help is not here.

Sanaya - Our help is not here & Mohit has gone mad...

Mohit -  And we have become the official 'Bai' & 'Servant'...

Sanaya - Yeah... of the house & Mohit is very sweet. he's been sharing the load with me & he's been doing all the work & ... I mean, not all. 50/50 we are doing...

Mohit - Sanaya has just made some curds...

Sanaya - Yeah... imagine my life... people came to take my interview & I am like, just a minute, I have to make some curd, will be back...

(She takes out the first box) Oh... ok, this... oh how pretty (as she takes out the gift from the box)  it's an Elephant... aww, thank you (She shows the miniature elephant idol) it is very pretty...

Mohit - It is actually good to have an elephant idol like this...

Sanaya - (takes out a blue pin... clueless, she asks around & then looks at the camera) What is this?? What are you trying to say with this, I don't understand.

Mohit shows her the elephant idol & tells her, ' This one (tusk) broke, I think...

Sanaya - awww...

Upasana - It is one tusked na...

Mohit - No, no, this broke... this is...

Sanaya - Ok, it's ok...

Mohit - It's ok...

Sanaya - But don't say it, baby... people send it with love & then they will feel bad...

Mohit - Oh, sorry...sorry...

Sanaya - Ok, Paulina, you have sent a lot of stuff... if that's your name, please, again, I am repeating, nest time you want to send me something, give it to someone needy... & give to them & be like, 'This is from Sanaya'... they won't know who I am, but still, do it.

Mohit - (Waving the blue sponge pad) I am really liking this...

Sanaya - (look sat the next gift) Sweet!! Where is this from?? (asking Upasana) where is she from?? It's acute little box... Thank You, but there's something written on it which I don't understand. So... I don't know where this is from...

Mohit picks up the big box which contained the gifts and asks Sanaya, "This box, right??"

Sanaya - (taking out the next gift)  Awww... this is a candle?? How pretty!! (nudging Mohit, who is busy scanning the box to see if they can find out from where the fan has sent the gifts)  Baby!! This is a candle...

Mohit - Oh, nice!!

Sanaya - How nice!! It's like a bouquet of flowers,but it's actually a candle, so...this is... this is so cute. I won't say it... I love candles... because you will send more... I like candles... so, thank you...

Mohit - And we a ... full of...

Sanaya - Yeah...yeah... we have like 3 boxes full of candles...

Mohit - Boxes full of candles...

Sanaya - Because I got so excited once that I went all out & brought candles like a crazy person & Mohit is like, where are we going to burn all this??

(taking out another sponge pad) This is very helpful. I know Paulina, you did not intend to send this, but we are very happy people...

Mohit - (Picking up the other sponge pad) I'll keep this...

Sanaya - Yeah... Baby, there are 4-5 of them... see...

Mohit - Wow!!

Sanaya - (trying to open the wrapping paper) Looks like they know we are like, doing stuff for the house...

Mohit - This... this... is towel & this is the scrub.. we can use this to...

Sanaya - (taking the gift out of the wrapping) Oh no, she has wrapped it in this...

Mohit - But this can be used...

Sanaya - What is this?? (taking the ring out of the box) Aww.. so cute...aww... it's like... aww, how cute...

Mohit - A ring... like a crown

Sanaya - It's a ring like a crown...

Mohit - It's actually very pretty...

Sanaya - It's so pretty... Thank you. Look at it (She shows us the ring that she has slipped over her finger). Are you trying to say that I am like your princess?? Ok, I accept. How cute is this. Thank you... thank you so much. All your gifts were lovely... (holds up the yellow wrapping paper??) This will also come in use...

So I am assuming this is from Paulina. I don't know where you are from & it's always nice if you wrote something inside or told me exactly what your name is & where you are from & which show of mine you watched... but, thank you, thank you for the gifts. They were really sweet... thank you so much.

(Opens another gift)
Oh, how cute... (shows Mohit) look at this...

Mohit - There is something else in this (a black plastic bag)

Sanaya - Ayee.. (as Mohit hands her another gift wrapped neatly) Oh, there's more... (shows a miniature idol) how cute is this...just look at it... I think...

Mohit - Of course she has sent more.. (opens a small envelope)

Sanaya - Oh...

Mohit - Of course, how can you say No?? She has written her name also.

Sanaya -(reads the card) Happy Birthday , With love, from Russia... oh, so you are from Russia, that's why I could not read what was written on that box.

(She continues reading) You know how your fans call you... we name you a doll, princess, Cinderella... because you are like them... (to us) how sweet... like.. (pointing at Mohit) he's never called me a doll or Princess or Cinderella...

Mohit -  Because they call you...

Sanaya - (continues reading)  Because you like them, that is why we give you two crowns in the form of rings. Oh, so sweet... oh, so see, I guessed it before you wrote it. See , didn't I say, I am like your princess??

Ok, thank you guys, thank you so much... thank you for all the love, all the lovely gifts...  this cute little... (shows the miniature idol to us) Look at it... look at it...
(and then to Mohit) 

Mohit - Very cute...

Sanaya - Ok, he a guy, so he is not going to be as fascinated as I am... (opens the gift & takes out the other  idol) awww... (taking the miniature idol from Mohit) it's like parent & kid... aye, how cute... (looks at Mohit) ok,not very fascinated... but...

Mohit - It's very cute.. it's very cute...

Sanaya - Very cute, I love dogs... I love animals... maybe if one of you wants to send me an animal... (looks at Mohit) No...

Mohit - No..no.. no..no.. no

Sanaya - Please edit this.. if one comes home, Mohit will commit suicide.

Mohit - (showing her another gift wrapped) There is something in this...

Sanaya - Ok, there is more (opening another gift)  oh, it's one more... that is where the 2nd crown is... how sweet... oh... how do you wear this??oh, like this  (she finally slips the ring on her finger)  how sweet... how cute guys. I really love it... really ... really... thank you so much... it's very pretty & I do feel like a princess. (she playfully places it on her head, then her nose and then says) on the finger only... thank you guys, thank you.

Opening the next box, Sanaya gets startled...

Mohit - It's a doll...

Sanaya - God, I got so scared... I thought it was like a human head...  (she takes out the doll) what is this?? Why would someone do this to me?? This is very scary... (looks at the doll) are you trying to scare me, whoever this is??

Ok, this is... OMG... ok, I am ... I am really sorry, but I am not keeping this at home. Look at... (looks in the box) is this some kind of...

Mohit - Joke??

Sanaya - It's not a joke. I don't think this person likes me. Whoever this is...

Mohit - (looks in the box) And what is that?? 

Sanaya - I am afraid...

Mohit - (taking out the gift) What is this??

Sanaya - It's the hand of the doll?? (taking it from Mohit's hand) Oh, ok, I am so sorry...

Mohit - With Love, from, Russia...

Sanaya - (takes the card) Ok, Dear Sanaya...

Mohit - They are not trying to scare you, Sanaya. Maybe they thought you look like this...

Sanaya -  I am really sorry, but this (shows us the doll) is scary... & (shows us the stuffed toy) this is really cute. So, thank you so much... with love from Russia.

But I just want to know, were you'll trying to scare me guys??  Because look at this... (shows us the doll again & reads the card)  So, dear Sanaya, fans of Russia congratulate you on your birthday  & wish you health, happiness, love & endless  support from family & friends. (to us) How sweet!!

(Continues reading) Doll attached to the flash card video greeting on it...

Mohit - Ok, then...

Sanaya - I don't have anything left to say. Except that we'll pause & look at the doll for a moment, everyone... (picks up the stuffed toy)  aww, this cute..thank you...

Sorry, I am really sorry, I, for a second thought you'll were trying to scare me... so, I apologize for that, but, I was scared.

(Opens the next gift and reads)  for Sanaya, from Lucien. My twitter... (to Lucien) Sorry, I am not on twitter... Lucien ... OMG just look at this, (shows us the drawing of Sanaya) this is really really good...

Mohit - Fabulous...

Sanaya - This is really really good... I think this looks, like bang on, like what I used to look like Khushi...

Mohit - Yeah...

Sanaya - Like, there's no flaw... this is great.Lucien, you are fabulous. You should pursue this. You are really good at it. Like I am very pleasantly surprised.

(She then reads the card)  Dear Sanaya, hello from Russia. Most loyal fans. We are dying to know you better. The media is a good thing but they all anger not only you, but also us fans as well by inquiring about most personal questions. (to us) exactly...

(Continues reading)  especially when they ask you about your love life, about love with project partners, therefore let us find out about things that are really important to us as we are the most loyal fans. (How sweet Ok, oh, I think there's a bunch of questions) Looking forward for your reply... wishing to satisfy our curiosity... your fans from Russia.

What are your favorite books & role that you would like to play??

Mohit - No books...

Sanaya - (continues reading, after a small laugh)
Is there a role which you would never agree to play??

Ok, I don't read books, I fall asleep & I get a headache. That's why I never well in my exams. And also, I have really bad memory.

What role would I ever say No to?? There are a lot of things actually I would say no to, but I don't know... I guess, you should never say never  in life...

I have realized that there are moments & times & places in your life when you agree to do something & you don't agree to do something ... so if today I am not Ok with something, it's possible that a year from now I would be ok. So I don't want to say anything & the media always lets you'll know  what I have said Yes & No to...

To be continued in NEXT box...
Edited by Joseph_A - 7 years ago
Sanaya : Gifts frm Fanz (India Forum/2016) - Part II

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaW1kfS33jU[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaW1kfS33jU

Written Update :

Sanaya - (Reads the next question) Which character that you played is most related to you??

(replies) I love Khushi the most, I am a little mental...  yeah, actually Chaan Chaan, because she was very...

Mohit - Yeah...

Sanaya - today's , normal  girl... &...

Mohit - Dog lover...

Sanaya - Dog lover ...

Mohit - Animal lover...

Sanaya - yeah... so  maybe Chaan Chaan... but,I have loved playing Khushi the most & I am most attached to that character. So...

(Reads the next question) Have you ever wanted  to kill your co-star  ?? (She widens her eyes and says) Kill in quotes... no... no...

Mohit - Leave that...

Sanaya - No... what are you ready to do for your wife/husband , family... what am I ready to do??

I don't know... (She looks at Mohit)  what do you want me to do, baby??

Mohit - Are you ready to cook??

Sanaya - Baby I have cooked...

Mohit - Ok...

Sanaya - I am ready to do a lot... a lot... (continues to read) Ok, please put life's priorities in order of  importance: family, money, authority, love, career, etc...

Family, love, career, money, authority...

(continues reading)  Why did you decide to become an actor/ actress & have you always wanted to do it &  if not, what did you want to become in life when you were a child??

(replies)  Well, I did not want to become an actor, to be honest, my mom made me do it because she thought... like all mothers think their child is the prettiest thing on the planet...  so she also thought, she thought I should give it a try... but nonetheless, I do thank my mom for it because I absolutely love what I do (reads again) & if not, what would you have liked to become in life when you were a child??

(replies)  Well, I was pursuing my MBA & I would probably be working in an advertising agency , if I was not an actor, because I had already done an internship there before I started acting.

(reads again) Which place would you like to visit??

(replies) I want to travel the world (looks at Mohit) Mohit & me always discuss how we just... we really...you know, money... why I want the money?? To travel the world. because I just love traveling & Mohit hasn't traveled a lot & I always tell him, baby, this is  one thing that we are going to do together... we are going to like, have a blast, so... yes, I would want to go everywhere...

(reads again) What do you associate Russia with?? Why??

(replies)  Well, I don't know honestly, much about Russia, but I associate with my fans, because, really, you guys are the only way that I know anything about that place. I had no idea I had insane amount of fans from Russia, & I came to know this a little before Jhalak &  mainly during Jhalak, I was so surprised... so, yeah, I mean, I just associate you guys with that place &  really nothing else.

(reads again)  What is your biggest dream??

(replies) Ohhh, well my biggest dream is to have this dream house which I want & then just to be happy... & make sure that my family is always happy...

(reads again)  Do I have a pet?? (replies) Yes...I have two !

Mohit - 1 is inside...

Sanaya - 1 is inside, Chief & 1 is at my parents house... Pluto... 

( reads ) do you.. no, what is your favorite car, music ,band , song , movie??

(replies)
wrong questions, guys, wrong questions... I am really bad at these, cause I don't remember things, so, I don't know which is my favorite... favorite car... honestly, I am not really a car person,  (points at Mohit) I was planning to buy a car & Mohit was like, buy this , baby, buy that ... & I was like, I just need 4 wheels & I need to get somewhere so, but I do know, that when I buy my next car, it will be a really good one, because he (pointing at Mohit) will not let me buy just any car...

Mohit - She should, it's high time, I think...

Sanaya - (reading) Music band... (thinking n Replies) oh, I don't know... song, movies, I don't know guys, I love watching films, I watch a lot of films, I forget about the films, you know, so that's why, I think, that's why I don't really have a craze about actors or anything as such, because I watch a film, love for what it is & then in 1 month I forget about it.So when somebody is like, you know what happened in that film, I am like...

Mohit - Bad memory...

Sanaya - Very bad memory... (reads) would you like to visit Russia & arrange a tour in major cities of our country?? There are many fans in our country. There are thousands of your fans in each city who would love & wait for you.

(replies) That's lovely, I would love to come meet all you guys, because you guys have really supported me through a lot of stuff that I have done.So I would love to come. I just don't know how to come there & get things done. But, I would absolutely love to come & see you all.

(reads) Do you have accounts in social network sites??

(replies) No... No... please stop following or whatever it is on SNS, I am not on any. And the day I ever get on to one, I will let people know. But am on none, like, zero. So all those Sanaya's are fake.

(reads) How did you tune yourself for your role on the set of IPKKND before shooting?? Was it hard to bring to life the whole range of emotions, sometimes negative??

(replies)  Yes, as much as I loved Khushi, it was, I think the hardest role I had to do, because, Mohit will know (Mohit nods) I used to come home from shoot & I used to cry... I used to cry to him, I used to cry to Gul...

I would be like, I don't want to do this role, I can't do it.. she is too loud... she's too crazy... she's too OTT & I have to speak fast in Hindi which I am not very good at... so, I didn't have much time to prepare for the role, but as and when the show went & I am sure when you guys see it, you will realize,I get better with time... so, yeah, I just worked really hard.

That's all I have to say. Every time people ask me something I am like, I am just a hard worker. I really really work hard because of my bad Hindi, so, yeah, it was a hard role to do, but I loved it.

(She picks up a card) Aww, Just a hug... just for you... how cute... thank you...

Mohit - I actually used to love all these cards.

Sanaya - (reads)  Just because you are so sweet & lovely... (hugging herself) aww, hug for you too... Thank you... this is really sweet. (reads) Hummer in action... congratulations for AVTA awards... my prediction, don't marry now.. (looks at the camera) Just a heads up... I am married,so a bad advice, guys...

but, thanks for the hug. I can't understand what you have written. (tries reading) this regards says, humming bird... of time, carrying our hope & joy... & hummers delicate rays , it reminds us that in life, rich & beauty is everywhere, in every connection &  has meaning...

(stops reading) Ok, I can't really understand what is this  saying, but, I am sure it's a nice saying now that you have written it ... one more thing, stick to the small screen, big screen is not meant for you.

(replies) Well, the plan is to stick to the small screen, I don't have any fascinations for being on the big screen, so, thank you. I am married... my husband, Mohit Sehgal, keeping me very happy, sharing the load.

(Reads) Anisha, Texas, USA...  (to us) wow, I have fans in USA. My brother & sister should know about this. They don't even believe I have a single fan

(reads) A precious girl like you should have her birthday filled with happiness & surprises... (says) how sweet...

(reads) Dear Sanaya, wish you a very happy birthday & a blessed life. I appreciate & love your work on TV & I have enjoyed all your characters immensely. I am sending you a couple of videos as gifts.

One is a video I made featuring Gunjan, Khushi, Chan Chan (says, how sweet) & Paro. Another is a video compilation of a few of your fans' messages for you... (oh how sweet, I'd love to see that) as you requested in one of your interviews. I am eagerly waiting & looking forward to all your future work.

(To Anisha)  How sweet!! Thank you so much. I will definitely see both your CD's. I am excited to see it & thank you!!

(Opening the next envelope) Oh, how sweet... look at this... ok, this is so cute... (reads) keep smiling & enjoy yourself. Have a lovely birthday... (shows us the card) how sweet, you made like a card...

(Mohit draws her attention to the backside of the card) Ok, so that's you. Oh, so we met you at the AVTA. Ok... (reads) To Sanaya, happy birthday. Lots of love, Anita. That's you with us...

Mohit - Hi Anita...

Sanaya - Hi... thank you... (reads) Dear Sanaya, Just wanted to wish you an amazing birthday. I also wish you lots of love, joy & success in everything that you do always.You are an extremely special person &light up so many lives by your presence... (how sweet... that's a very sweet thing to say to someone) & I am so happy to have met you. You mean the world to me & God bless you & your loved ones always...

(to Anita) How sweet Anita, that's a very very nice message. (reads) PS, can't wait to see you lift the Jhalak trophy. (to Anita) Oh, ok, yeah... that didn't happen...

Mohit - (reads) PPS, looking forward...

Sanaya - (reads)  Looking forward to your next London visit. (Oh, that could happen). Ok, (reads another card) sweet, calorie free chocolate... (what is this??) the ideal gift for chocoholic in your life... bar one..bar none, helping a budding cocoa grower to succeed. We will give them training , support (becomes inaudible) Ok, I know how much you love chocolates. I hope you like this calorie free chocolate gift ... love you so much... you brighten my day...

Ok, I don't understand what this is, but I am assuming that you kind of make a donation to this place & it's helping these people. I am going to go out here & I am going to check it out ,Anita. Thank you so much...

To be continued @ Page-04...

Pix (02/06) ~

Pix (04/06) ~

Pix (05/06) ~

Pix (06/06) ~

Awesome post, Joseph, thanks for the lond and detailed WU and all the caps. San and Mohit look so happy and completely settled into married life ðŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya looks more and more gorgeous every day ... Love the new hair color, and of course her lovely smile and crazy antics with the gifts ðŸ˜³ she says this every time, don't send gifts ... give something to the needy ... of course her fans never listen ðŸ˜†
Lovely post Joseph 
Thanks for the WU n caps