Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 9)

Sree8410 IF-Rockerz
Sree8410
Sree8410

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Guys chill it will be fun unless they give more importance to Dadi turning to murderer track more importance. 

Imagine both Swara and Ragini are back in badi and Laksh coming to meet her and hiding from swara and all possible fun scenes. It will be fun. (Hopefully)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211NitaReidflora212

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

Originally posted by MusicAddict

But if they show Swa-----Lak!! I'll murder Rangeela!! I shall seriously do that! With a knife and a spear and a Harry Potter wand tooDead
ya just Avada Kedavra Sleepy

Just Avada Kedavra will be less!! First Crucio thrice then Avada Kedavra!
sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishanita

Swara's moemory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
I badly want this!! I sooo damn want this!

Yaaa or something like swara joining sanky office as his personal assistant... A corporate love story ...what say?

i am okay with everything but swalak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
no guys please dont be disheartened...if the cvs handle this track nicely it can be really good...coz right not in terms of story progression there isnt much scope for either of the two couples...they are happily together now..so what now??? pregnancy and miscarriage??? nope...they are all too young for that...
has anybody seen that Jamayi show on zee??? they are doing this there too..

it will be like a reboot...imagine swara and sanskar falling in love all over gain and just imagine the intense scenes...it will be good for ragya too...

firstly the shomi shekhar thing is good...they will get some story as well...

secondly this will do great for ragya progression as this will be a test for ragini and how she has matured in her love...its no longer that obsessive crazy thing...its mature and sublime and same for lakshya too...we can see their struggle...

thirdly just imagine how awesome swasan will be?? sanskar with his intense brooding personality will make a reentry...this time swara will be again close to marrying lucky and then she will realize she loves sanskar instead...it can be really really good...also by this time swasan were friends and swara knew about his past...that can be in play too...also grey-shaded , intense sanskar has a scope now...

if the cvs handle this well this track can be a boon for our show...but tracks like these require proper planing and emotional connect...if the cvs rush through them none of it will work...

so if its true it can be lifesaver for our show...all the four leads will be in prominence as well...

i am excited coz i wasnt ready to watch pregnancy track this soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21pluviophile.Bon_VivantMages

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Swara's moemory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
I badly want this!! I sooo damn want this!

I will go for this one...she only remember Shormi n Dida..she even forget that Shekhar is her baba...n go back to Dida's house with Shomi..n then Sanskaar comes in her life as a friend and Ragya n Sanskaar work together to bring her memory back...Wink

Exactly!! My story is nice na? I wish we get this! This will be sooo damn amazing!

Raja Beta ko please yeh story read karao...usse ye idea dedo koi..Stern Smile

Thank you thank you!! Even I like my ideaLOL *overwhelmed due to the appreciation of my plotROFL* #DramaQueen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211tiny15flora212

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Helee

But if they show Swa-----Lak!! I'll murder Rangeela!! I shall seriously do that! With a knife and a spear and a Harry Potter wand tooDead
ya just Avada Kedavra Sleepy

Just Avada Kedavra will be less!! First Crucio thrice then Avada Kedavra!
well we should send some Dementors for them so they can suck their happiness like they r sucking ours Dead

MusicAddict

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sree8410

Guys chill it will be fun unless they give more importance to Dadi turning to murderer track more importance. 

Imagine both Swara and Ragini are back in badi and Laksh coming to meet her and hiding from swara and all possible fun scenes. It will be fun. (Hopefully)

exactly what is up with this...how can they show daadi murdering shomi now??? doesnt she love her and have accepted her as her bahu??

Alka Ma'am is sooo good but this constant too negative tilt her character gets is weird...its like a murderer can just roam around freely and suffer no consequences at all...
ishanita Senior Member
ishanita
ishanita

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1211

no guys please dont be disheartened...if the cvs handle this track nicely it can be really good...coz right not in terms of story progression there isnt much scope for either of the two couples...they are happily together now..so what now??? pregnancy and miscarriage??? nope...they are all too young for that...
has anybody seen that Jamayi show on zee??? they are doing this there too..

it will be like a reboot...imagine swara and sanskar falling in love all over gain and just imagine the intense scenes...it will be good for ragya too...

firstly the shomi shekhar thing is good...they will get some story as well...

secondly this will do great for ragya progression as this will be a test for ragini and how she has matured in her love...its no longer that obsessive crazy thing...its mature and sublime and same for lakshya too...we can see their struggle...

thirdly just imagine how awesome swasan will be?? sanskar with his intense brooding personality will make a reentry...this time swara will be again close to marrying lucky and then she will realize she loves sanskar instead...it can be really really good...also by this time swasan were friends and swara knew about his past...that can be in play too...also grey-shaded , intense sanskar has a scope now...

if the cvs handle this well this track can be a boon for our show...but tracks like these require proper planing and emotional connect...if the cvs rush through them none of it will work...

so if its true it can be lifesaver for our show...all the four leads will be in prominence as well...

i am excited coz i wasnt ready to watch pregnancy track this soon...

Tnx for much needed positivity

nikki1211

Go to top