Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 7)

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS.1988

Originally posted by MusicAddict

Swara's moemory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
I badly want this!! I sooo damn want this!
this sounds so realistic but worst part about swaragini is that their maker is RS so ready for worst..AngryDead

Thats so true!!

@ishanita: Maybe, but since Swara is in music so...but that will also be a good

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

well I have seen stupid drama in Malkin,kavita , kavya track n tolerated it for swasan but I can't see swa--------------- lak n broken sanskar Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia08

ishanita Senior Member
ishanita
ishanita

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

if this true then m sure they will do this..Sanskaar Laksh n Ragini will suffer in all this...all will be force to pretend that nothing happened..or may be they have to pretend that Swara n Laksh got married..n Sanskaar n Ragini..that's why they are living in MM...oh no...D'oh
yuckhhh! Please.no. what if Sankey have to act mental again? LOL
Lol... But I don't thjnk we will get to see that but I gueass San...gini and SWA...lak are possible.
MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Originally posted by Helee

Swara's moemory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!

true this can be a great track for swasan but if CVS tried to show any bhabhi-dever nonsense ...I will kill them. Dead Angry

Me too!! Complete kill
flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged

I will go for this one...she only remember Shormi n Dida..she even forget that Shekhar is her baba...n go back to Dida's house with Shomi..n then Sanskaar comes in her life as a friend and Ragya n Sanskaar work together to bring her memory back...Wink
This is much better but Cvs knows only about twists Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MusicAddict

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged

I will go for this one...she only remember Shormi n Dida..she even forget that Shekhar is her baba...n go back to Dida's house with Shomi..n then Sanskaar comes in her life as a friend and Ragya n Sanskaar work together to bring her memory back...Wink

Exactly!! My story is nice na? I wish we get this! This will be sooo damn amazing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia08tiny15flora212

ishanita Senior Member
ishanita
ishanita

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MS.1988

this sounds so realistic but worst part about swaragini is that their maker is RS so ready for worst..AngryDead

Thats so true!!

@ishanita: Maybe, but since Swara is in music so...but that will also be a good
O yaa I forgot in a this
But that can be like for a promo shoot of karma company they need a fresh new singer SK in this way she can come ...I know m going paagal
Sree8410 IF-Rockerz
Sree8410
Sree8410

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishanita

Originally posted by flora212

if this true then m sure they will do this..Sanskaar Laksh n Ragini will suffer in all this...all will be force to pretend that nothing happened..or may be they have to pretend that Swara n Laksh got married..n Sanskaar n Ragini..that's why they are living in MM...oh no...D'oh
yuckhhh! Please.no. what if Sankey have to act mental again? LOL
Lol... But I don't thjnk we will get to see that but I gueass San...gini and SWA...lak are possible.

No dear then the chances of Swasan will reduce na... It will be like all of them are unmarried, swalak just engaged. Be happy as we might get another track of how Swara will again fall in love with Sanskar and maybe another beautiful confession of her love and possibly a marriage worth them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiieLoveSonu2408NitaReidflora212....Poojie....

Go to top