Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 5)

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
if this true then m sure they will do this..Sanskaar Laksh n Ragini will suffer in all this...all will be force to pretend that nothing happened..or may be they have to pretend that Swara n Laksh got married..n Sanskaar n Ragini..that's why they are living in MM...oh no...D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiieLoveSonu2408Bon_Vivantflora212

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Originally posted by MS.1988

hope this is not true but this site mostly give true spoilers..

No dude!! Telly chakkar says utter nonsense at times!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishi28tiny15flora212

ishanita Senior Member
ishanita
ishanita

Originally posted by MusicAddict

Swara's moemory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
I badly want this!! I sooo damn want this!

Yaaa or something like swara joining sanky office as his personal assistant... A corporate love story ...what say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia08MusicAddict

mishi28 Senior Member
mishi28
mishi28

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Swara's moemory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
this sounds so realistic but worst part about swaragini is that their maker is RS so ready for worst..AngryDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia08MusicAddict

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

if this true then m sure they will do this..Sanskaar Laksh n Ragini will suffer in all this...all will be force to pretend that nothing happened..or may be they have to pretend that Swara n Laksh got married..n Sanskaar n Ragini..that's why they are living in MM...oh no...D'oh

No Debo no!!
I can't digest this!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanitasia08LoveSonu2408tiny15flora212

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged

true this can be a great track for swasan but if CVS tried to show any bhabhi-dever nonsense ...I will kill them. Dead Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaveethasia08MusicAddicttiny15

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Originally posted by pakh

I dont believe it specially TC never...leats for once not believe on spoilers...and memeory loss tracks ...I thing which I hate the most...If it means swasan love story starting once againI am ok...but please then not take her to time of swa  lak as it will get them to lose viewers from both fandoms otherwise if she lost all the memory of this time then its k...but if it is true and dadi will try to kill shomi then shomi shekhar will separate, m sure swara will go to phase of swara bose when she dint know abot shekhar or ragini and her different family...can we think dida will be back,, then we will have shomi shekhar union mission...by ragini...swara memory lao mission by all and then we wil have swasan love story all over again...for bold part I can like that like sanskar becoming tenant in their house or something but good but no unbearable things please...we have seen serious swasan love story I am ready for cute oneWinkWink

i want dida back...shonu -dida are amazing ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia08

Esha012 Goldie
Esha012
Esha012

OMG itne saare twists mujhe humesha se hi memory loss track pasand nhi raha h jaise Inlogo ne kavita ke track mei kiya tha TRP ke liye sanky ko dumb bana diya tha or uski engagement kavita se karwa di thi... I'm 100% sure ye log Swa--------Lak dikhayenge I know last mei SwaSan hi hoga par fir bhi ye track dono fandom ke liye bahut mushkil ho jayega

Go to top