Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Pavidolly

get ready to see swalak scenes

i m gonna kill the cvs

No man no!! Swa-------Lak are UNBEARABLE!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

if this true then m sure they will do this..Sanskaar Laksh n Ragini will suffer in all this...all will be force to pretend that nothing happened..or may be they have to pretend that Swara n Laksh got married..n Sanskaar n Ragini..that's why they are living in MM...oh no...

yuckhhh! Please.no. what if Sankey have to act mental again? πŸ˜†
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

if this true then m sure they will do this..Sanskaar Laksh n Ragini will suffer in all this...all will be force to pretend that nothing happened..or may be they have to pretend that Swara n Laksh got married..n Sanskaar n Ragini..that's why they are living in MM...oh no...

😲 debo darao math yaar
sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup..Swara will forget Sanskaar..then a heartbroken Sanskaar..desperate husband..will do everything to bring her memory back..I just wish one thing that she forget everything..I have a fear that she will remember till the time when her n Laksh's marriage was fixed..then they will be forced to pretend...all 3 of them will be suffer...

no i too want swara's  memory loss but not swalak pls

let her forget everything
-pavithra- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what if swara goes back to her marriage day with laksh 
Sree8410 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaZyLaDy

swara agr swalak phase me pohoch gayi to woh puke worthy hi hoga not at all interesting

I think Swalak will be rather fun as Swara will try to get close to him and he will be running for his dear life🀣
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Swara's moemory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
I badly want this!! I sooo damn want this!

I will go for this one...she only remember Shormi n Dida..she even forget that Shekhar is her baba...n go back to Dida's house with Shomi..n then Sanskaar comes in her life as a friend and Ragya n Sanskaar work together to bring her memory back...πŸ˜‰
sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Yes.. but in the middle they might go back to SwaLak phase or bring someone else as competition for sanskaar πŸ˜•

i am okay with other competition but no swalak
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS.1988

this sounds so realistic but worst part about swaragini is that their maker is RS so ready for worst..😑🀒

Thats so true!!

@ishanita: Maybe, but since Swara is in music so...but that will also be a good
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well I have seen stupid drama in Malkin,kavita , kavya track n tolerated it for swasan but I can't see swa--------------- lak n broken sanskar 🀒