Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 27)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Articles tell u the upcoming twist nothing before or after...

Anyways, i was thinking of these scenarios ----

One - Fake memory loss ----Swara is the problem solver/ detective ... the problem in hands is Rajat... Rajat is going to face Swaragini... but somehow Swara is going to irk him more and he will try to get rid of her... as per the article Rajat will be pushing Swara off a cliff... that leads to memory loss... if Swara looses memory than how will she get Rajata's truth out... so Swara may fake memory loss and may not even tell Sanskaar, this way she will try to get Rajat's truth out...she may tell Ragini..
the track will revolve around the leads ... with Sanskaar and Swara yearning for one another...Swara has to show she does not recognize anyone and will not be with Sanskaar and Sanskaar thinking Swara lost her memory will be shown in pain and trying to help swara... Swara and Ragini may try to solve the problem 
OR Swara may tell Sanskaar and still both will stay apart to get the mission completed and at the same time the longing to be with one another...

Second - Swara may actually loose her memory ... but then Ragini will alone have to handle Rajat...and why will Swara help Ragini when with memory loss she does not recognize anyone...right now both sisters are shown solving problems ... Ragini will have to handle Rajat and help Swara to get her memory... so this scenario a bit unlikely but possible 

Third - partial memory loss which many are talking about... then the cv's will have to have too many tracks. running simultaneously.. one Pari... two Rajat... three Swara's track which ever stage she is taken back too... this will a lot of khichadi...

i feel the fake is more probable... lets see what cv's have stored  for us

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 21 April 2016 at 11:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari_1592SaraNitaReidtiny15

.IPKKND. Goldie
.IPKKND.
.IPKKND.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Oh god
Making sharmista preggo nd dadi trying to kill is gonna be a serious mess. On top of that swara's memory losss

The writers are disgusting...
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Articles tell u the upcoming twist nothing before or after...

Anyways, i was thinking of these scenarios ----

One - Fake memory loss ----Swara is the problem solver/ detective ... the problem in hands is Rajat... Rajat is going to face Swaragini... but somehow Swara is going to irk him more and he will try to get rid of her... as per the article Rajat will be pushing Swara off a cliff... that leads to memory loss... if Swara looses memory than how will she get Rajata's truth out... so Swara may fake memory loss and may not even tell Sanskaar, this way she will try to get Rajat's truth out...she may tell Ragini..
i agree swara is lead & prob solver so if she  actually looses her memory then how will she expose rajat.u mite b rite that both swaragibi won't tell anything2  sanlak in this scenario.
the track will revolve around the leads ... with Sanskaar and Swara yearning for one another...Swara has to show she does not recognize anyone and will not be with Sanskaar and Sanskaar thinking Swara lost her memory will be shown in pain and trying to help swara... Swara and Ragini may try to solve the problem 
OR Swara may tell Sanskaar and still both will stay apart to get the mission completed and at the same time the longing to be with one another...
i think its more possible bcoz rembr sanky ahd  asked her 2 tell everything 2 him b4 making any plan & she'd promised & after that i'd never seen her making plan on her own & not telling 2 sanky 
and yes both will stay apart 4 their plan exection & yearn 4 each oder.
Second - Swara may actually loose her memory ... but then Ragini will alone have to handle Rajat...and why will Swara help Ragini when with memory loss she does not recognize anyone...right now both sisters are shown solving problems ... Ragini will have to handle Rajat and help Swara to get her memory... so this scenario a bit unlikely but possible 
tho its also possible but i agree ragz  alone won't solve this.and now both sis  r shown hand in gloves so they both will solve  the prob 2gether.bcoz if swara actually looses  her  memory then how & why she''ll help ragz so this scenario is ot possible. and this is RS show .and not Ek show where ppl actually loose  memory & all the crap & shit starts wid 3rd prsn cuming & all.
and in SSK also roli was  shown faking memory loss wen that naagin came.i'dn't seen/heard  actual memory loss in RS show esply if couples r end game.
Third - partial memory loss which many are talking about... then the cv's will have to have too many tracks. running simultaneously.. one Pari... two Rajat... three Swara's track which ever stage she is taken back too... this will a lot of khichadi...
agree wid partial memory track they've  2handle  so many  tracks & i don't think any of these tracks r going 2 end sooner.
i feel the fake is more probable... lets see what cv's have stored  for us
agree wid u and i m also saying this that i'd feeling that this is fake memory loss.

Go to top