Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 21)

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

wen i 1st read the article my thot was i don't want this track
but wen i thot later on i think it mite b possible that swara is faking memory loss & sanky knew abt it as they want 2 expose rajat/rakesh i.e uttara's BF.
its possible wen he pushed swara form cliff he mite'd mask or sumthing but swara sum how cum 2 know abt him or see his face & faked her memory loss as no1 will believe her w/o any proof as she cudn't prove it was rajat.and only sanky believed her & want 2 expose rajat so is wid swara.
this will never heppen coz iits rs show

nikitaloveu IF-Rockerz
nikitaloveu
nikitaloveu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
what it is the bakwas track why memory loss for swara off these cv's i will kill themAngry
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

I don't know how many of u have watched bani ishq da kalma..sohum had also lost his memory and he went back to the time when he was about to get married to his love, he forgets his wife he forgets that he is in love with his wife now. All 3 had to act as if that girl is his wife and his own wife had to go stay with her brother in law but the bil was nice, he took care of her as she was pregnant and also was his wife's sister.

Same here also will happen swara loses memory and goes back to time when is getting married to laksh, thats how both couples get separated because if swara forgets everything even ragini and laksh then its no big problem for raglak they both will still be together but if swara remembers that she was engaged to laksh then all 3 will have to pretend for swara's sake.

Ayushi i used to watch that shw dat was pathetic track Dead
i love d title song of bani...
chalo gale milo hum dono ko ab jhelna he yesab Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfan

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged

I don't know how many of u have watched bani ishq da kalma..sohum had also lost his memory and he went back to the time when he was about to get married to his love, he forgets his wife he forgets that he is in love with his wife now. All 3 had to act as if that girl is his wife and his own wife had to go stay with her brother in law but the bil was nice, he took care of her as she was pregnant and also was his wife's sister.

Same here also will happen swara loses memory and goes back to time when is getting married to laksh, thats how both couples get separated because if swara forgets everything even ragini and laksh then its no big problem for raglak they both will still be together but if swara remembers that she was engaged to laksh then all 3 will have to pretend for swara's sake.

And Bani went off air right. No wonder. Who will watch such horrible tracks.
@bold this is scary. like literally Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfantiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
bt u knw wht RS cn gv a twist by make swara loose her mntal blnc nd pretends like a baby who wants her sanskar bt sanskar uske samne ho aur vo usse pehchanti nhi...sirf sanskar k nm k alawa she wnt rmember anything.it wll b bst.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumi93

Ayushi i used to watch that shw dat was pathetic track Dead
i love d title song of bani...
chalo gale milo hum dono ko ab jhelna he yesab Hug

guys this is off topic  but do you know bani ke role ka lia helly ne bhi audition dia ta

mein ne video dekha ta
deepikagupta9 IF-Dazzler
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I think if this time they swalak don't need fear , laksh definitely not interested in swara will running away from her same track when ragini fake memory loss, thou coz of family & swara he was with ragini but always use 2 avoid her & long 4 swara. laksh will not going romance swara in any way after arranging swasan SR, he is officially out of swara.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfanMages

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@soumi  you mean something like alekh-sadhna track from bidaai??

Edited by -LumosMaxima- - 21 April 2016 at 8:34am

Go to top