Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 20)

-pavithra- Senior Member
-pavithra-
-pavithra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Enigmatic-

swara & her dramas not again... so fed up of glorification of swara... nothing for ragini/raglak better temish quit the show.. i feeling so sad for them... my heart literally crying Angry

better they should focus four leads if they again back glorify swara first we should quit the show

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OtakuGirl-Debo

Originally posted by soumi93

Let me give u all a jhatka wht if swara comes to senses and say Laksh aj to humari shaadi he na voh Ragini ne mujhe dhakka de diya tha bt koi nahi ab humlog shaadi kar lenge
Le got BJKT DeadAngry

that's the thing...that's what I fear..she will think that her injuries are from that time ...she will think it is her n Laksh's wedding day...Ouch

u got me Debla...it can hppn cz situation is similar.
SizzleDazzle Goldie
SizzleDazzle
SizzleDazzle

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
First of all,Tellychakkar articles have mostly proven to be false when it comes to Swaragini...so guys, wait for TB article or TOI spoilers before thinking too much into this.
Secondly,even if this is true this track has a lot of potential only if CVs don't decide to ruin it...I can take every other twist but not Swa------Lak Dead...San------Gini did never exist so I'm not worried about thatSleepy...I hope they show Swara faling in love with Sanskaar all over again despite not remembering anything and this time I want her to choose Sanskaar on her own and confess her love for him without any third person interferingPinch...somewhat like it happens in the movie"THE VOW"Day Dreaming...

Another thing-what if Swara goes back to the time when Ragini had pushed her off the bridge and remembers upto that??there will be no Swa----Lak,she will know Sanskaar has changed so it'll be easy for SwaSan to become friends againEmbarrassed...only one prob-Swara'll think of Ragini as negativeConfused...but then it'll be Ragini's test this time to become a good sister and support Swara even when she'll be avoiding her...

Just my thoughts...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nynaevetiny15

dis_arshi IF-Rockerz
dis_arshi
dis_arshi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
sharmishta getting pregnant is the worst part of the story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pavidolly

swara & her dramas not again... so fed up of glorification of swara... nothing for ragini/raglak better temish quit the show.. i feeling so sad for them... my heart literally crying Angry

better they should focus four leads if they again back glorify swara first we should quit the show

I myself a TRP viewer & i quitted the show from thursday.. no development regardinv RagLak forced me to do this infact most of the RagLak fans quitted the show. Dead Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pavithra-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
wen i 1st read the article my thot was i don't want this track
but wen i thot later on i think it mite b possible that swara is faking memory loss & sanky knew abt it as they want 2 expose rajat/rakesh i.e uttara's BF.
its possible wen he pushed swara form cliff he mite'd mask or sumthing but swara sum how cum 2 know abt him or see his face & faked her memory loss as no1 will believe her w/o any proof as she cudn't prove it was rajat.and only sanky believed her & want 2 expose rajat so is wid swara.
-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Besides I am all in for Intense Swasan scenesBig smile
Me too!! Thats why I want her to forget everything including swalak phase. Just imagine Swara in swalak phase Ouch. It will give me nightmares Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzleDazzletiny15flora212

-pavithra- Senior Member
-pavithra-
-pavithra-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pavidolly

I myself a TRP viewer & i quitted the show from thursday.. no development regardinv RagLak forced me to do this infact most of the RagLak fans quitted the show. Dead Ouch

i m also TRP viewer i too quitted since last wednesday bcz less focus on ragya after reading tuesday precap i again watched yesterday epi on  tv what to do raglak feel cannot helpOuchOuch

Go to top