Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 16)

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I don't know how many of u have watched bani ishq da kalma..sohum had also lost his memory and he went back to the time when he was about to get married to his love, he forgets his wife he forgets that he is in love with his wife now. All 3 had to act as if that girl is his wife and his own wife had to go stay with her brother in law but the bil was nice, he took care of her as she was pregnant and also was his wife's sister.

Same here also will happen swara loses memory and goes back to time when is getting married to laksh, thats how both couples get separated because if swara forgets everything even ragini and laksh then its no big problem for raglak they both will still be together but if swara remembers that she was engaged to laksh then all 3 will have to pretend for swara's sake.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pavithra-Bon_VivantMages

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I am praying writers old swaragini tracks wale mode mein aaye n give it a brilliant story
First praying yeh news sach ho LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanitaBon_VivantMages

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Bring it ON!Evil Smile.

Sanskaar and his angst, intense, no holds barred yet unconditional love.. *ah! the drunken confession days*
*rubs hands in glee*

phir se back to watching Swaragini.

and regarding RS.. she and her team stumbled upon Sanskaar and SwaSan. that's a miracle. So I think we have got more miracles in store.
She is 'Sanskaari' RS. one marriage, saath janam, traditions and all
Come'on will she separate not one but two married pair? Not a chance! she ain't dumb. she is not suicidal.

so once again..
Bring it ON!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ANfan_1810nikki1211Seriously.sia08LoveSonu2408Bon_Vivantpluviophile.NitaReidmix_of_emotionsflora212tiny15Mages

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Bring it ON!Evil Smile.

Sanskaar and his angst, intense, no holds barred yet unconditional love.. *ah! the drunken confession days*
*rubs hands in glee*

and regarding RS.. she and her team stumbled upon Sanskaar and SwaSan. that's a miracle. So I think we have got more miracles in store.
Come'on will she separate not one but two married pair? Not a chance! she ain't dumb. she is not suicidal.

so once again..
Bring it ON!

Aww I love u bas.Hug
flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Bring it ON!Evil Smile.

*rubs hands in glee*

so once again..
Bring it ON!

tumhari moo mein ghee shakar Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

for swasan fandom and ragya fandom...guys its time for us to get united together for the storm which is going to approach...lets get united and fight it together...lets stop fighting...comparing...lets get united together fight the track together by giving it a chance and for our peace in our home...as the once upon a time fandom awakes and reappear...our unity together will crush it...furthermore noone can say anything becos swasan-ragya both are deeply in love with each other...both couples hace consummate their marriage...we are winners all the way...the only thing we should do now...lets get UNITED...our unity is our power

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanitanikki1211Bon_Vivantmix_of_emotions

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Bring it ON!Evil Smile.

*rubs hands in glee*

so once again..
Bring it ON!

Precisely...this track seems like a genuine effort by the cvs to turn SR back to what it was...a love story with some family elements...

broody intense sanskar is my fav and this track has such great scope for him to return...

its like a reboot for the show and i for one am too excited to watch swasan falling in love again...
ishanita Senior Member
ishanita
ishanita

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

for swasan fandom and ragya fandom...guys its time for us to get united together for the storm which is going to approach...lets get united and fight it together...lets stop fighting...comparing...lets get united together fight the track together by giving it a chance and for our peace in our home...as the once upon a time fandom awakes and reappear...our unity together will crush it...furthermore noone can say anything becos swasan-ragya both are deeply in love with each other...both couples hace consummate their marriage...we are winners all the way...the only thing we should do now...legs get UNITED...our unity is our power
yeah m aid u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Go to top