Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini (Page 10)

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

Originally posted by MusicAddict

But if they show Swa-----Lak!! I'll murder Rangeela!! I shall seriously do that! With a knife and a spear and a Harry Potter wand tooDead
ya just Avada Kedavra Sleepy

Just Avada Kedavra will be less!! First Crucio thrice then Avada Kedavra!
well we should send some Dementors for them so they can suck their happiness like they r sucking ours Dead

Exactly! And our CVs seem to be unaware of the Patronus Charm! Btw, nice meeting a potterhead!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Originally posted by nikki1211

no guys please dont be disheartened...if the cvs handle this track nicely it can be really good...coz right not in terms of story progression there isnt much scope for either of the two couples...they are happily together now..so what now??? pregnancy and miscarriage??? nope...they are all too young for that...
has anybody seen that Jamayi show on zee??? they are doing this there too..

it will be like a reboot...imagine swara and sanskar falling in love all over gain and just imagine the intense scenes...it will be good for ragya too...

firstly the shomi shekhar thing is good...they will get some story as well...

secondly this will do great for ragya progression as this will be a test for ragini and how she has matured in her love...its no longer that obsessive crazy thing...its mature and sublime and same for lakshya too...we can see their struggle...

thirdly just imagine how awesome swasan will be?? sanskar with his intense brooding personality will make a reentry...this time swara will be again close to marrying lucky and then she will realize she loves sanskar instead...it can be really really good...also by this time swasan were friends and swara knew about his past...that can be in play too...also grey-shaded , intense sanskar has a scope now...

if the cvs handle this well this track can be a boon for our show...but tracks like these require proper planing and emotional connect...if the cvs rush through them none of it will work...

so if its true it can be lifesaver for our show...all the four leads will be in prominence as well...

i am excited coz i wasnt ready to watch pregnancy track this soon...

you are right and I totally agree with u. but our CVS is known for ruining great tracks...! that's my biggest concern. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

i don't mind a memory loss track as the focus will be on swasan-ragya...but provided swara has a full memory loss...SanLakGini plans to bring back swara memory...at the same time ragini expose rajat infront of uttara and MM family
but knowing RS creepy mind...she will bring swara to the phase when she was engaged with lakshya...Sangini negative days...she will remember everything except for sanky...i am not fond to see Swalak scenes...secondly swara thinking Sangini are married disgust me as they share a bro-sis relationship...above all its bleeding to see swasan-ragya apart...it will affect both fandoms and awakes the once upon a time fandom to reappear...no ways i accept this track...more pain for Sanlak...as they are separated from their respective wives...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12Bon_Vivantpluviophile..FairyDust.

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS.1988

plz no memory loss drama.. they are most sadistic cvs i have ever come across they take swara to the phase in which she loves lakshAngry.. worst nightmare foe raglak and swasan fans

@Yaar mat bolo aise i am already skipped a heart beat
and @ayushi in my worst nightmare also i cant even imagine swalak and sangini...Will u help me in killing cvs????. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12temishfantiny15Mages

reeyacute Senior Member
reeyacute
reeyacute

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Swalak track nahi aayega...its a taboo now.
Swasan story can start all over again with their friendship...which gained high trps.
Shomi pregnant story is not tolerable.

dattu21tiny15

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sia08

Swara's memory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
I badly want this!! I sooo damn want this!

that will be awesome

it is typical EK track but i hope RS copy it

Thank you!! Oh is it? Well never mind, here it is my track!LOL Without any negativity and full of intensity and angst

yes i seen it in many EK serial and used to love it

in this track EK just like you said used little negativity for drama and focus always on couple and a new entry for triangle

touch factor used alway be there 

trust me it was awesome

like reliving your favourite love story once again 

nikki1211

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

I am dancing plz let this be true ..whole new story will create for swasan n ragya ..emotional roller coaster plz bring this

nikki1211

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

But if they show Swa-----Lak!! I'll murder Rangeela!! I shall seriously do that! With a knife and a spear and a Harry Potter wand tooDead
ya just Avada Kedavra Sleepy

Just Avada Kedavra will be less!! First Crucio thrice then Avada Kedavra!
well we should send some Dementors for them so they can suck their happiness like they r sucking ours Dead

Exactly! And our CVs seem to be unaware of the Patronus Charm! Btw, nice meeting a potterhead!Big smile
its nice to meet you too... well something good in this depressing track. Embarrassed

ananyasbs12MusicAddict

Go to top