New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini - Page 14

Posted: 7 years ago
how many dramas has Rashmi Sharma made with a damn memory lost
ffs why did swaragini had to be produced by RS, she always loses the damn freakin plot 
for fuk sake, not looking for the upcoming track 
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Sia wala story I likeyy..swara lost n memory loss it is gud
Sanlak ragz affected as well

thank dear 

but i cannot take full credit 

i i came up by mixing all EK show this track

she handle this track really well

trps used to be all time high

i wish RS does the same
Iss track se atleast Detectivegiri par Break padega.
Guys I'm crazy.. Finally Swasan fans and Raglak are joining hands to face upcoming ups and downs... We always should be like this forever.. Not only in bad times but also in good times . sorry... Oppps πŸ˜ƒ
so it might go with the time...ragini was unmarried...laky was engaged to swara and sanky no existence...
which means the track can go this way...swaragini staying at baadi...ragini has to pretend  that she is unmarried...sanlak in MM...

laky will have to introduce sanky to swara as his elder brother while his eyes are on swara's younger sister...🀣

swasan new found friendship and ragya chori chori chupke chupke romance for the sake of swasan😳

the only problem...sanlak has to go home w/o their wives...this two brothers can't stop touching their wives..how will they stay w/o them...i can see sanlak making excuses to stay in baadi...🀣
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Originally posted by 92Sara

Iss track se atleast Detectivegiri par Break padega.

ragini detectivegiri will start...as she will investigate who is responsible of pushing swara from the cliff and the exposure of rajat
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Guys I'm crazy.. Finally Swasan fans and Raglak are joining hands to face upcoming ups and downs... We always should be like this forever.. Not only in bad times but also in good times . sorry... Oppps πŸ˜ƒ

thanks to RS and team for this miracles...πŸ‘
on second thoughts...what if swara remembers everything except for rajat...which means swasan-ragya are together but she forgets rajat...
RS...can we have a drunken spree of sanlak discussing abt the mess due to swara's memory...it will be fun and hilarious to watch sanlak bonding...
swara back in swalak phase will be terrible... they shouldn't compromise with raglak as a couple or their fandom...it's unwanted torture...
swasan fans to are doomed from both sides...least they can do is keep one happy