Swaragini

New- Pregnancy, memory loss, attempt to murder and more in Swaragini - Page 7

sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MusicAddict

Swara's memory loss should be when she forgets everyone, except Dida and Maa! Then Sanskaar and RagLak might help her come back. Sanskaar would offer her his friendship and she would accept not able to understand where she has met him and why his touch is so familiar. She would have some visions of him and slowly slowly Sanskaar's friendship and beneath it his pure love will help her recover!
I badly want this!! I sooo damn want this!

that will be awesome

it is typical EK track but i hope RS copy it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But if they show Swa-----Lak!! I'll murder Rangeela!! I shall seriously do that! With a knife and a spear and a Harry Potter wand too🤢

ya just Avada Kedavra 🥱
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia08

that will be awesome

it is typical EK track but i hope RS copy it

Thank you!! Oh is it? Well never mind, here it is my track!😆 Without any negativity and full of intensity and angst
Esha012 thumbnail
jo koi bhi twitter par h plzzz Sharad ko sadbudhi do Iss track k liye
Sree8410 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys chill it will be fun unless they give more importance to Dadi turning to murderer track more importance. 

Imagine both Swara and Ragini are back in badi and Laksh coming to meet her and hiding from swara and all possible fun scenes. It will be fun. (Hopefully)
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Helee

ya just Avada Kedavra 🥱

Just Avada Kedavra will be less!! First Crucio thrice then Avada Kedavra!
sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishanita

Yaaa or something like swara joining sanky office as his personal assistant... A corporate love story ...what say?

i am okay with everything but swalak
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no guys please dont be disheartened...if the cvs handle this track nicely it can be really good...coz right not in terms of story progression there isnt much scope for either of the two couples...they are happily together now..so what now??? pregnancy and miscarriage??? nope...they are all too young for that...
has anybody seen that Jamayi show on zee??? they are doing this there too..

it will be like a reboot...imagine swara and sanskar falling in love all over gain and just imagine the intense scenes...it will be good for ragya too...

firstly the shomi shekhar thing is good...they will get some story as well...

secondly this will do great for ragya progression as this will be a test for ragini and how she has matured in her love...its no longer that obsessive crazy thing...its mature and sublime and same for lakshya too...we can see their struggle...

thirdly just imagine how awesome swasan will be?? sanskar with his intense brooding personality will make a reentry...this time swara will be again close to marrying lucky and then she will realize she loves sanskar instead...it can be really really good...also by this time swasan were friends and swara knew about his past...that can be in play too...also grey-shaded , intense sanskar has a scope now...

if the cvs handle this well this track can be a boon for our show...but tracks like these require proper planing and emotional connect...if the cvs rush through them none of it will work...

so if its true it can be lifesaver for our show...all the four leads will be in prominence as well...

i am excited coz i wasnt ready to watch pregnancy track this soon...

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

Raja Beta ko please yeh story read karao...usse ye idea dedo koi..😳

Thank you thank you!! Even I like my idea😆 *overwhelmed due to the appreciation of my plot🤣* #DramaQueen
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just Avada Kedavra will be less!! First Crucio thrice then Avada Kedavra!

well we should send some Dementors for them so they can suck their happiness like they r sucking ours 🤢