Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Is this real?? Dadi killing Sharmistha? Swara's memory loss? 

A lot from our Fandom wanted Swara memory loss..looks like we are getting it then? πŸ˜²

yup..Swara will forget Sanskaar..then a heartbroken Sanskaar..desperate husband..will do everything to bring her memory back..I just wish one thing that she forget everything..I have a fear that she will remember till the time when her n Laksh's marriage was fixed..then they will be forced to pretend...all 3 of them will be suffer...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG πŸ˜² CVs accepting all the fans request πŸ˜• Swara memory loss πŸ˜² but of what phase her memory loss will be? Intense Swasan track coming up? πŸ˜² tfs 
rammushree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also initially scared when our entire fandom wanted Swara's memory loss. But then I think the story line would be Swara falling in love with Sanskar all over again and it will be a treat to watch that, quite rejuvenating isn't itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz no memory loss drama.. they are most sadistic cvs i have  ever come across they take swara to the phase in which she loves laksh πŸ˜‘.. worst nightmare foe raglak and swasan fans
-pavithra- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temishfan

If swara looses her memory she might go back in time to when she was engaged or maybe in love with laksh, hence both couples separated.

I have a bad feeling in the coming days we might have to see swalak and sangini

Oh no ayushi don't say that i can't imagine he scene
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If swara looses her memory she might go back in time to when she was engaged or maybe in love with laksh, hence both couples separated.

same thought...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

yup..Swara will forget Sanskaar..then a heartbroken Sanskaar..desperate husband..will do everything to bring her memory back..I just wish one thing that she forget everything..I have a fear that she will remember till the time when her n Laksh's marriage was fixed..then they will be forced to pretend...all 3 of them will be suffer...

oh god nooo! Let her just forget everything please πŸ₯± no bhabi devar forceful scenes πŸ˜‘
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😲 Nooo 🀒
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I think they will do this exactly.. Only then both the couples will suffer. 
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That would be the worst possible track...😑But I guess CVs will do anything for TRPs...instead of some realistic drama b/w the couples it will the same ghisa pits formula...everyone will have to pretend that swara Laksha are together and torture for S, L and R and us 
Edited by smriti81 - 8 years ago