Just another RANT !!!!

Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Why is IPK so hopelessly dear to the heart ???????????

Why do I never get tired or feel hopeless every time I log in to IF?

Why is it that every single time I search earnestly hoping  Micawberishly that yes something will turn up!!!

The makers and the cast and all the involved people have moved on with their lives, with of course the suitable comments on the show time to time as they should of course...

BUT

Why am I, a microscopic dot from the audience still clinging on to that heavenly time between June 2011 and Nov 2012? 

Why silently reading and liking innumerable OS's FFS etc is a treat that nothing can beat?

And the Whys go on and on...

BUT REALLY THANKFUL THAT...

I have IF and YOU the forumwasis... some less crazy, some as crazy and some even more crazier than myself, so this feels like home...

WAHHH miss IPK!!!!!😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Feelings are mutual buddy! 😳❤️
Savera84 thumbnail
Join the club.  🤗
I was thinking, I am the sole member.  
Cheers...

Edited by Savera84 - 8 years ago
Chem_ystery thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Same thing is with me. I also think why I don't get bored of ArShi. Why I can't stop thinking about Ipk? Why I can't ignore This forum even during my exams?

I am hopelessely in love with ArShi.
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You're not alone. Today I was searching something and end up watching 2 episodes of IPKKND.
Chem_ystery thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey can anyone tell me, where can I download ipkknd episodes from mobile? Earlier I used to watch it on you tube but its deleted from there. Hotstar isn't available. Does anyone know?
h-arshi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why silently reading and liking innumerable OS's FFS etc is a treat that nothing can beat?

exactly...I can spend hours and hours here reading them...and nothing else in the world can be more heavenly...😳
I hope this forum never gets closed...
and yes! as u said, I will wait forever for the return of SaRun together...I still had a tiny hope in my heart.
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutepaagal

Hey can anyone tell me, where can I download ipkknd episodes from mobile? Earlier I used to watch it on you tube but its deleted from there. Hotstar isn't available. Does anyone know?

You can watch all the episodes on HOTSTAR.COM

Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you my dear like minded friends !!!! Gr8 feeling to know that the same glow of IPK lights up the hearts of so many !!!!!!

x.titli.x thumbnail
Years may pass but the memories will remain always fresh... 😳
Same happens with me also... we're so ajeeb naa? 😃😆