Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

India-Forums

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?
Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hain?

TOI:MNS's Shalini Thackeray comes out in Shilpa Shinde's support!!

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged

MNS's Shalini Thackeray comes out in Shilpa Shinde's support

Vijaya Tiwari | TNN | Apr 21, 2016, 03.28 PM IST
There seems to be no end to the fight between 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain' fame Shilpa Shinde and the producers of the show. The battle has now taken an interesting turn with political party MNS's (Maharashtra Navnirman Sena) involvement. Raj Thackeray's party has come out in Shilpa's support.a

They are currently conducting a press conference in Mumbai for the same.

While talking to TV Times recently, Shilpa said, "I am sure that I have not done anything wrong. The entire matter has been explained to the members of Raj Thackeray's party MNS and they have assured their support to me."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babita..harshu27

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
TFS dear Hug
At last, some one comes for her support too. But this political turn ??
Seems the battle has become the talks of not only Tv viewers, but also political parties' Embarrassed

I will miss Shilpa as Angoori, dunno whether Shubhangi will be able to do the grace to her character as Shilpa did !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vyoman

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Saas Bahu Aur Saazish video link of Shilpa Shinde segment:

www.dailymotion.com/video/x460x79_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-21st-april-2016-part-1_tv
video starts at 8.30 secs.

Video starts at 4.52 secs.

babita..

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged

It's political: Shilpa Shinde row gets uglier

Summer heat is already gnawing its fangs on humans. If that's not enough, the Shilpa Shinde Bhabhiji' fracas has hit a boiling point, leaving ugly blisters in minds of many.

It all started with Shilpa apparently acting pricey (as per producers) and moving out of the project. The actress, who gained immense popularity playing the character of Angoori, is known for her hot headed attitude, which is not a rare occurrence in the industry.

Rifts between working parties in a television show have always been a norm, something which keeps the governing body CINTAA busy 24x7, and not for happy reasons. Any conflict causes scars, and some run deep, like the one in Shilpa Shinde instance.

However, this one, with each passing day, is getting uglier, to the extent of being a pain for both the warring parties. It's the case of who would blink first now, who would show up with the white flag in hand. At this point, the dominant color is red, of anger and ego.

For those who joined in late, here's a flashback. Shilpa moved out of the &TV laugh riot stating health issues. But she was labeled with charges of breaching' the contract. What followed was a volley of scathing media reports, flurry of press conferences, legal notice exchanges, making the sultry summer air muggier.

Result? Shilpa is pass in Bhabhiji, with Shubanghi Atre preparing to play the part of Angoori.

Shilpa has lost the battle, but she is set for a long war. And this time, she has made it political, and as we know, politics is a quagmire, dangerous and treaded by few.

The actress approached political party MNS (Maharashtra Navnirman Sena) after a non co operative directive was issued against her by three industry governing bodies (CINTAA, IFTPC, FWICE). The notice stated that no producer or broadcaster would be allowed to work with Shilpa.

Shilpa, earlier in the day today, summoned a press conference (a rising trend in today's time), and unleashed her fury: "MNS is supporting me because I have received a legal notice to pay the damage caused to the producer. They have also sent out a notice that till I don't do that, I cannot work with any other producer. It is utterly unfair."

The non co operative directive came to force after Shilpa refused to get back on the shoots after repeated requests by the producers and associations of the industry (CINTAA, IFTPC and FWICE).

At the conference, Shilpa came armed with her political allies.

Shalini Thakrey (General Secretary of MNS) stated, "Shilpa should be allowed to work. This is unfair on their part to stop her from getting back to work."

Ameya Khopkar (President, Cine Wing of MNS) added, "The producers did not suffer any loss. Why are they creating trouble for Shilpa? We will do whatever it takes to protect her interest. If this is considered as a threat, so be it. But we will take strong action against anyone who stops her from working."

Political muscles!!!

With threats looming large, we contacted Chairman, Dispute Committee of CINTAA, Amit Behl, who said "We are not reacting to the entire developments as the three bodies spoke and addressed the entire situation with peace. We are no political party and thus believe to sort things out in an unbiased way. If the MNS people cause any harm, we will definitely go to the cops. We are still open to talk and sort the matter and get peace back."

Producer of Bhabhiji Binaifer Kohli (Edit II), who is looking forward to welcome her new Angoori', voiced, "Well, I and Shilpa, both are part of the same industry and the same associations. I believe in the bodies who rule the industry and trust them to get back the decorum."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211babita..

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

'Bhabi Ji' row: 6 Things that came out of MNS and Shilpa Shinde's press conference

Seeking to give a 'Marathi' angle to the replacement of Shilpa Shinde with another actress on a popular show, the cine wing of the Raj Thackeray-led MNS today said they will take 'action against those producers and channels who will not let the TV star work in the state. Shilpa, best known for her role as 'Angoori Bhabi' on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai', had sparked a controversy when she announced that she had quit the popular series and accused the makers of mentally torturing her. CINTAA (Cine & TV Artistes' Association) then sent the actress a letter asking her to bear the cost of financial loss incurred by the producer or channels. (Credits: With inputs from PTI)

Ameya Khopkar, President of Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat Karmachari Sena, said they will take action in their "own way" if anyone tries to stop Shilpa from working in Maharashtra. "We don't value these federation(s). Nobody can stop Shilpa Shinde. If anyone stops her from working in Maharashtra, we will take action against the producers and channels in our own way. If they feel this is a threat, so be it," Khopkar told reporters here.

Shalini Thackeray said, "The episodes haven't stopped. Everything is going on smoothly without Shilpa. What compensation are you talking about? We have had so many complaints from actors no associations have intervened. The termination notice was never sent to Shilpa."

Shalini Thackeray further said, "This kind of pressure will affect the performance of an artiste whether he is Marathi or not. We don't care about the show and we just want to fight for Shilpa's rights. MNS will not spare anyone who stops Shilpa from working in Mumbai, Maharashtra."

According to Shilpa, the problem started when the makers wanted her to sign a contract which would bar her from doing other shows. On the other hand, the makers had alleged unprofessional behaviour on Shilpa's part and said the actress had demanded a pay hike and wanted her own designers on the show. Shilpa said it was a legal matter between her and the producers and the federation should not have come in between.

"They (producers) bad mouthed me saying I used to throw tantrums. CINTAA didn't ban me but the letter states that unless I pay the damages to the producers, I won't be allowed to work. This is happening to an artist in Maharashtra."

"The matter is first legal. The federation shouldn't have come in between. If I have signed a contract and crossed that, why bring the federation... I am going through legal process because I have been wronged," Shilpa said.

Edited by vyoman - 21 April 2016 at 12:08pm

babita..

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
SHilpa should join the party instead. This will keep her away from Producers, broadcasters or even CINTAA. LOL Every one will happy then. 

apurvachanda

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top