India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

WHAT IS MEENU SAYING?? (Page 2)

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Barbie Meenu is  all confused. dont know what to believe.
 I will share the info that i have . you can make your judgements.
I am just sharing , i have no guarantee on its authenticity

The info that i have is that the decision is still pending.some are even saying decision will be taken after ipl.
Although high chances are there of show going and  we can see that but no decision has been taken as of now.

And my logic says that as a new track is there and promos are there probably they will at least wait for a week to decide. Channel is giving a last try .
I trps fall drastically nothing can save it. but if with the promos and all the trps lift a bit maybe they will decide after ipl or maybe a earlier slot.U never know
As of now no one on set of udaan knows that their time is changing, no one from shakti knows what slot they will get and no one on ikrs set knows whether they are going off-air.

When IKRS was being shot and was to go on air the crew and ph were told that they will get BV slot . All were very happy as BV was issue based and IKRS too was issue based .But suddenly BV trps picked up and  IKRS had to take 6.30 slot.And this is 100% confirmed news.
So it is all a game of trps .

This is status of my info.And i find it logical.

but it may so  happen that in two days you may get confirmation. you never know.But till then lets wait and watch and pray.

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 21 April 2016 at 5:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

insh0302nikki1211sura123Titli_KK3148cocoatree

sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by sura123

Barbie, study well. dont waste ur time on these rumours
abhi mera accident ho jata...walking on road looking at my mobileConfusedConfused..
ok thanks sura...yes i will have to go and study...but let me reach home firstLOLLOL
ohh..Barbie..take care..we are all in same situation but things happen for good only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

The info that i have is that the decision is still pending.some are even saying decision will be taken after ipl.
Although high chances are there of show going and  we can see that but no decision has been taken as of now.

And my logic says that as a new track is there and promos are there probably they will at least wait for a week to decide.
I trps fall drastically nothing can save it. but if with the promos and all the trps lift a bit maybe they will decide after ipl or maybe a earlier slot.U never know
As of now no one on set of udaan knows that their time is changing, no one from shakti knows what slot they will get and no one on ikrs set knows whether they are going off-air.

When IKRS was being shot and was to go on air the crew and ph were told that they will get BV slot . All were very happy as BV was issue based and IKRS too was issue based .But suddenly BV trps picked up and  IKRS had to take 6.30 slot.And this is 100% confirmed news.

but it may so  happen that in two days you may get confirmation. you never know.But till then lets wait and watch and pray.

hmm samajh mein aya...yaar i am ready for an earlier slot too but IKRS should continue...ok thanks meenu..i was also thinking why will they show trishaktis and all if channel had already decided to shut it down...lets pray and hope for the best...my poor head is ghooming and i just want to kick everyone who is around me...sparing my family...
i want to hit everyone...sabko marne ka man kar raha hai...
ok when i will again start losing my patience, i will send u PMs...god can give me any pain, i promise i will not say anything but keep MR's show going...i will see it even at 6pm slot but i need to see him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rgsura123cocoatree

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

And my logic says that as a new track is there and promos are there probably they will at least wait for a week to decide.

hmm samajh mein aya...yaar i am ready for an earlier slot too but IKRS should continue...ok thanks meenu..i was also thinking why will they show trishaktis and all if channel had already decided to shut it down...lets pray and hope for the best...my poor head is ghooming and i just want to kick everyone who is around me...sparing my family...
i want to hit everyone...sabko marne ka man kar raha hai...
ok when i will again start losing my patience, i will send u PMs...god can give me any pain, i promise i will not say anything but keep MR's show going...i will see it even at 6pm slot but i need to see him..

Dont worry IKRS has been very good for mishal. my gut feeling says he will be achieving a lot from this showSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sura123Titli_KK3148cocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Why the damn trps of BV imcreased...y y y y ????n now they are revamping...we started infront of them,abt to take their slot m the iriny is we are going before them!!!!!Angry
sura123 IF-Rockerz
sura123
sura123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I guess Mishal is least bothered about this. someone get his mob # we will talk to him
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sura123

I guess Mishal is least bothered about this. someone get his mob # we will talk to him
No sura everyone gets affected.and artists actually live the character so they are affected more

sura123

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I don't mind 11 Pm Slot as well ..!! People have started following Krishnadasi so we can hope IKRS doing well in late prime slot and they can include some bold issues as well.. !!

Meenakshi-rg

Go to top