India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

OH NO: IS THIS THE RIGHT DECISION?

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
What the hell is wrong here??Angry  I had decided to take a break just a day back but people will not let me live in peaceAngryAngry...they are hell bent on making me a Clown...I had to come here again in the forumConfusedConfused

.I just want to know WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY,WHY??...i would not have complained if inspite of lots of promos and repeats our show failed to get high ratings...but colors always treated IKRS as their step child...They promoted the show during the initial days but after that everything stopped...
Rangeela people dont know or what that Film Farms last show in their own channel ran for 8 years...Mishal raheja's last show in their own channel was a Super Hit Show...Then why are they not giving some more time to IKRS and Mishal's show...

After Preeti informed me about this rumor, I tried to keep myself calm and think positive that this can never happen...is it necessary to shut down a great show...?? Do ColorsTv people really think that IKRS is such a bad show that it cant be given at least a year time...the 6:30pm slot leader is an old show and running for , i think, 3 years...then it managed to become the slot leader...then why why why?...

If this news is false then what Rupali guha or Mishal Raheja Or Eisha Singh doing?...why cant they confirm that the news is false and give some relief to the audience? or if the news is true then also some one from the IKRS team should confirm nah?

I had to bear this kind of terrible disappointment 6 years back also...and had to wait for 4 long years to see mishal's come back...I will not be able to bear this time...I am ready to watch any show but MR has been always special for me...His show is very special for audiences like us who are his die hard fans...

These SBS people are most of the time rightOuchOuch...when I was a viewer of YHM, I had noticed many times that whatever they showed us, most of the time turned out to be true...
i was arguing with myself but after the SBS segment, i have no other option than to sit with folded hands and request for some Miracle...
Oh God please...I am even ready for a 6pm slot but please colors dont shut down IKRS...
IKRS deserves a few more months..

CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCryCry CryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anusonu24divra4Tahsinomiadhiabhirevathirksura123NusiSgcocoatree

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
relax Barbie it s just a rumours its not confirmed yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
BB jaa k padh le.. nothing s confirmed yet..Ouch plz dun waste ur time.. it's going to continue for idk how long.. bt u should not b here right now... it ll b frustrating n will effect ur precious time.. right now nothing s confirmed n everybody's s venting their frustration.. that's it.. I wud say dun visit forum till 17th May. . Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

revathirkTitli_KK3148

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Even 6 pm slot would be ok. Colors should at least re-consider their decision if they r actually planning to shut down ikrs. It's been very disheartening to know this. Ikrs should be given a 1-year time frame in the minimum.

Titli_KK3148

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Arey BB AGAYI TU...ITNI JALDI...DEKH KAISE ANA PADA????ISE KEHTE HAI KISMAT...JO INSAN KUCH AUR SONCTHA HAI...KUCH AYR HOTA HAI!!!

RELAX...ye halaat kal hamari thi...aaj thodi adat ho chuki hai...lets take it positively even if the show ends...IT WAS THE BEST N MISHAL WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK ON TV OR FILMS COS HE IS AN ACTOR...HE HAS TO!!!n jus pray he gets the best project t,massive fandom n popularity n appreciation!!!

khush ha jaa...go n study...!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4revathirksura123Titli_KK3148cocoatree

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NusiSg

BB jaa k padh le.. nothing s confirmed yet..Ouch plz dun waste ur time.. it's going to continue for idk how long.. bt u should not b here right now... it ll b frustrating n will effect ur precious time.. right now nothing s confirmed n everybody's s venting their frustration.. that's it.. I wud say dun visit forum till 17th May. . Confused
mein pagal ho jayungi...
is waqt forum mein kaun ana chahta hai yaar...sara kam dham chod ke...?
anyways mein log off karne hi wali thi...socha tumko reply de du...
hey SS koi good news aye toh mujhe PM bhejna please...so i will not come here if u promise to give me the confirmed news, good or bad whenever it comes

sura123

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Ok jaan promise I'll gve u the confirm news... pakka waada..

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Arey BB AGAYI TU...ITNI JALDI...DEKH KAISE ANA PADA????ISE KEHTE HAI KISMAT...JO INSAN KUCH AUR SONCTHA HAI...KUCH AYR HOTA HAI!!!

RELAX...ye halaat kal hamari thi...aaj thodi adat ho chuki hai...lets take it positively even if the show ends...IT WAS THE BEST N MISHAL WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK ON TV OR FILMS COS HE IS AN ACTOR...HE HAS TO!!!n jus pray he gets the best project t,massive fandom n popularity n appreciation!!!

khush ha jaa...go n study...!!!
who wants to come here Di at this moment?? but i had to come...mein bahar nikli hoon hawa khane...books ke samne baithe baithe aur is rumor ke bare mein sochte sochte mein pagal ho jati...so thought of asking someone in this forum...

abhi kya hoga??...ya i know MR has to return...but phir bhi i wish IKRS run for atlest two years ...but ab lagtha hai 2 years kya , 2 months bhi nahin chalega... then why did they bring two big big entries at the last moment?? i cant understandConfused

Go to top