India-Forums

Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

My final goodbye.....

sammy17 IF-Dazzler
sammy17
sammy17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Ok guys. being a university student I watch tv shows as a stress buster in between working on assignments. However it infuriates me to watch indian tv serials nowadays due to the over-excessive melodrama and torture being meted out to the characters I invest my emotions on. This new track of survi-karthik divorce and now meher successfully marrying karthik in coming episodes was the final nail in the coffin for me. To top it off survi despite being pregnant with karthik's child will have to bear with seeing him married to another woman, and meher ruling over survi, I don't have the strength or interest to watch this show anymore. I trusted cv's would find an interesting route to bring up the trp's but W*F is this? Separating the lead couple in such a disgraceful manner. That is why I am no longer going to watch the show. I stopped watching last week but now I am making it official. So goodbye to you all, and plus I have found this forum is so inactive there is no point in actually being on here anymore :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Shamoo--

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I agree with what u r saying..
Anyway..
Best of luck for ur future Thumbs Up
--Shamoo-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Shamoo--
--Shamoo--

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
yar me too already stopped watching it
khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i am like almost ready to say goodbye too part of it being time and me getting busy in my life other half is totally the fact that this new story sucks imo but yeh being a student im sure you must have a lot going on good luck to you on ur studies your school for sure should come 1st then other things hopefully you will get the time to catch up later and hope that by that time the story is at a better place 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top