Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 44)

AlwyzT. Senior Member
AlwyzT.
AlwyzT.

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
This is heartbreaking.
In there, in those delusions formed out of misplaced ideas, when without the intent you whisper a hope and the low fire dares to dangerously blow- there lays an impending heartbreak that needs a full acknowledgement. how to love. whom to love. how to be loved back. why cannot you be loved back.

Excuse my incoherency.

Brilliant is the word , RB.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6RockBarbie

SharuAG Senior Member
SharuAG
SharuAG

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
He wanted to give everything yet, he can't gove what his friend really wants.

The complications being two human beings.

Arnav's father, he was really into illegal business, i thought it was Jha who was doing illegal business behind Raizadha's back

Was it the cause of Arnav's parents death? I guess i need to wait bit longer till you untold into that part of history.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

Tiramisu_coffee Senior Member
Tiramisu_coffee
Tiramisu_coffee

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ah, that hurts! Arnav wants the best for his friend but at this point even that hurts Aman.. I bet sometimes Aman wished that if Arnav was anything like his parents, it would have been easy to move on for him .. But such is this life and love.. Kabhi kisi ko mukkamal jahan nahi milta.. Both of them are going to have to move away from each other to deal with their lives all by themselves.. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - so true cuz up until now Arnav found solace in Aman and Lavanya and life's bitter realities became a little tolerable.. He didn't really have to fight his demons by himself and even though he is broken inside, instead of dealing with it head on and living on his own terms, he used his friends as his crutch.. He has had a difficult life but his friends were his escape and he has been living incomplete life for far too long... And same goes for Aman... They have to accept themselves, fight their battles and make their life the way they want to... every time I hear/read a rejection that many ppl like Aman face, it reminds me of a promise I made to myself sometime ago that if my kids told me they are of different sexual orientation than what is acceptable by today's society, I will love them just the same cuz that's what a mother does...accept their children for who they are ... Tell me there's someone for Aman in ur story or I will never get my closure!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bakwas_serialRockBarbieserialwatcher16

bakwas_serial Groupbie
bakwas_serial
bakwas_serial

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
So I join the rest of your fan club .  Your writing is poignant but there is so much more... 
We knew from previous updates that Arnav does not reciprocate Aman's love at least romantically.  

What I was not prepared for was Arnav little speech to Aman !  Can we even hope that anyone would care/love  us this much ?  

Previously I had doubts about Arnav  that he is taking undue advantage of Aman's love.   No.  One can take lessons of honesty and integrity from him. He does love him  not just the way we understand romantic love...

You had promised that you will explore different kinds of love... what a treat. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6RockBarbieserialwatcher16

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 25 June 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
This was simply outstanding...

Wes in awe of the much needed talk between Arnav and Aman.. Both saw each other eye to eye.. Now that's what u felt was honesty at its best!

fantastic work Clap waiting for the next

RockBarbie

swtsam IF-Dazzler
swtsam
swtsam

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
amazing...loved it...

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your comments, kind words and acknowledgment. I apologize for not responding to each and everyone of you. This is a thank you :-)

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 27 June 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
This was.., heartbreaking. I haven't read a love triangle like this one before. Aman is so sensible to stop himself right there, before he takes a plunge into the fantasy world.
I really do hope Arnav confronts his parents. 

This guy really is in a mess. One single relationship which isn't f**ked up? :P

RockBarbie

Go to top