Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 41)

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkly

I liked part 2. Looks like this is the first normal conversation they had after their parents death. But it was painful to read Arnav's emotions, how he wants to go away before anjali uses her hateful words again, how he yearns for Anjali's love and care... Nicely written.

Anjali has been quite stoic about the whole thing. For now.
Thank you.

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv19

Unique

Okay.
RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v5a1s6

Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by v5a1s6

How difficult it must be for Arnav to not tell Anjali how much she has wronged him because she could not deal with her own grief of losing their parents? A matured person like Arnav, who has been heartbroken because of the behaviour of his loved ones, doesn't lash out his grievances at them because it can not possibly bring any solace to his bruised heart but could very well cause heartbreak to those who he still holds dear to himself. But I always have felt very sad for such mature and sensitive people because they carry so much hurt within themselves and even if they want to, they can not find a way to vent off their frustrations...

Thank you for such a heart-touching tale! 

Arnav needs to get into a place where he can speak what is in his mind without worrying about some bomb going off somewhere around him.
He is carrying too much on his shoulders.

I agree that for his own sanity he needs to speak out but would he not think about the outcome of it? Because what has broken inside him, has been lost to him can not be gained back by such an outburst but will definitely affect his dear ones and that in turn will cause him some more heart break...I wonder what other options does one have under such circumstances...

He has to wait it out.

Or Just move on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged
interesting..Clap 

RockBarbie

AlwyzT. Senior Member
AlwyzT.
AlwyzT.

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Sometimes the hatred and anguish of the past lurks inside us and beneath and beside our conduct like ghosts- we are somehow blinded, we but see only one side of the argument- the side where we know we were tormented. When you accept half truths, find contentment in it and feel like accusations and revenge can justify whatever happened, that's the point when it all goes down- relationships are either fake pretenses or no pretense-at all, everything but reduced to a longing of the past. But one can't just dust off the event that has so vehemently change the course of their lives and the consequences developed over the years. It's just too complicated and normalcy is impossible. But yeah, there's always somewhere we can all adjust.

I am closely associated with someone like Anjali in a altogether different scenario. It's a tiring thing to see someone so much stuck in hating someone (and refusing to see the whole picture. or thinking rationally). Even if they express or not, the bitterness for someone close is not at all gratifying.

I feel very sad for Arnav. He makes me cry. His endurance and strength is quite something.

Edited by AlwyzT. - 13 June 2016 at 7:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6RockBarbie

SANJANA9167 IF-Sizzlerz
SANJANA9167
SANJANA9167

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by SANJANA9167

Why suddenly anjali showing white flag to arnav!!??
Seeing arnav and giving pain if words may tired her,what exactly will it do to arnav if she lived as a little brother after all the odds she had thrown at him.
No doubt arnav still wants anjali back,but was he ready to face her love coated words after hearing ears full of poised words for years .
I doubt that.
Nice update
Thanks for pm.

Is she really showing white flag? Or is she being herself? Arnav will always want Anjali in his life for the things that she has done and what they have gone through.

Thanks for writing in.

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

interesting..Clap 

Thanks.
RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwyzT.

Sometimes the hatred and anguish of the past lurks inside us and beneath and beside our conduct like ghosts- we are somehow blinded, we but see only one side of the argument- the side where we know we were tormented. When you accept half truths, find contentment in it and feel like accusations and revenge can justify whatever happened, that's the point when it all goes down- relationships are either fake pretenses or no pretense-at all, everything but reduced to a longing of the past. But one can't just dust off the event that has so vehemently change the course of their lives and the consequences developed over the years. It's just too complicated and normalcy is impossible. But yeah, there's always somewhere we can all adjust.

I am closely associated with someone like Anjali in a altogether different scenario. It's a tiring thing to see someone so much stuck in hating someone (and refusing to see the whole picture. or thinking rationally). Even if they express or not, the bitterness for someone close is not at all gratifying.

I feel very sad for Arnav. He makes me cry. His endurance and strength is quite something.

Its cynical to go with an apprehension to relationships by categorizing them as essentially longing of the past. However some relationships do reduces to be so.

Thanks for writing in.

Go to top