Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 40)

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sisgeo

How can one do that to their brother ?

Humans can.

Originally posted by Petrichorlove

If it's irony, it's very clever. His name is Teddy, but Khushi is his toy to mold however he wants to. I want to hug all of Arnav's pieces, put him back together and give him the years he lost to insecurity and loneliness as Anjali shut him out of her heart.

I wish I was that clever. I am not. I was watching "The Martian" where one of NASA scientist asks a man in suit. "Who are you again?" The man in suit replies "I am Teddy. Director of NASA." The scientist says, "Cool." It isn't actually funny but shows how a mathematician doesn't care two hoots about bureaucracy. Teddy was an impersonal name and a nickname at that.

We all want to hug Arnav at this point. Hopefully he accepts them without doubting the motive.

Originally posted by Huleygirl

Brilliant update

Thanks.

Originally posted by Sharda.p

Superb

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Petrichorlove

v5a1s6 Newbie
v5a1s6
v5a1s6

Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
How difficult it must be for Arnav to not tell Anjali how much she has wronged him because she could not deal with her own grief of losing their parents? A matured person like Arnav, who has been heartbroken because of the behaviour of his loved ones, doesn't lash out his grievances at them because it can not possibly bring any solace to his bruised heart but could very well cause heartbreak to those who he still holds dear to himself. But I always have felt very sad for such mature and sensitive people because they carry so much hurt within themselves and even if they want to, they can not find a way to vent off their frustrations...

Thank you for such a heart-touching tale! 

RockBarbie

bakwas_serial Groupbie
bakwas_serial
bakwas_serial

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Beautifully expressed.  A painful read. Few more pieces of their life is revealed. And reconfirms for me that why Arnav still craves for his sister affection.  It was a happy close knit family.  His dad loved him, mom took care of him and he had a loving, caring older sister.  Anjali was sensitive, responsible and actively engaged in his life.   Arnav use to look up to her- a second mother, a friend.  

What changed?  Yes she  holds him responsible for their parents death.  Has that event changed her inherent personality so much ? Even a decade later she is cold, bitter and cannot let go?  Or is it that there was always a dominant streak in her/ was used to him looking up to her. The rift between the siblings happened way before their parents death -when he came on his own and started taking decisions independently?  

The death has broken him, he lost his parents and also his sister.  Wonder how much it has changed her ?

RockBarbie

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I liked part 2. Looks like this is the first normal conversation they had after their parents death. But it was painful to read Arnav's emotions, how he wants to go away before anjali uses her hateful words again, how he yearns for Anjali's love and care... Nicely written.

RockBarbie

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Unique

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v5a1s6

How difficult it must be for Arnav to not tell Anjali how much she has wronged him because she could not deal with her own grief of losing their parents? A matured person like Arnav, who has been heartbroken because of the behaviour of his loved ones, doesn't lash out his grievances at them because it can not possibly bring any solace to his bruised heart but could very well cause heartbreak to those who he still holds dear to himself. But I always have felt very sad for such mature and sensitive people because they carry so much hurt within themselves and even if they want to, they can not find a way to vent off their frustrations...

Arnav needs to get into a place where he can speak what is in his mind without worrying about some bomb going off somewhere around him.
He is carrying too much on his shoulders.

v5a1s6

v5a1s6 Newbie
v5a1s6
v5a1s6

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by v5a1s6

Arnav needs to get into a place where he can speak what is in his mind without worrying about some bomb going off somewhere around him.
He is carrying too much on his shoulders.

I agree that for his own sanity he needs to speak out but would he not think about the outcome of it? Because what has broken inside him, has been lost to him can not be gained back by such an outburst but will definitely affect his dear ones and that in turn will cause him some more heart break...I wonder what other options does one have under such circumstances...

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwas_serial

Beautifully expressed.  A painful read. Few more pieces of their life is revealed. And reconfirms for me that why Arnav still craves for his sister affection.  It was a happy close knit family.  His dad loved him, mom took care of him and he had a loving, caring older sister.  Anjali was sensitive, responsible and actively engaged in his life.   Arnav use to look up to her- a second mother, a friend.  

What changed?  Yes she  holds him responsible for their parents death.  Has that event changed her inherent personality so much ? Even a decade later she is cold, bitter and cannot let go?  Or is it that there was always a dominant streak in her/ was used to him looking up to her. The rift between the siblings happened way before their parents death -when he came on his own and started taking decisions independently?  

The death has broken him, he lost his parents and also his sister.  Wonder how much it has changed her ?

One cannot blame Anjali for her initial reaction. What happens after is highly debatable. Maybe its worse than Arnav thought.

Go to top