Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 38)

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v5a1s6

Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by v5a1s6

How difficult it must be for Arnav to not tell Anjali how much she has wronged him because she could not deal with her own grief of losing their parents? A matured person like Arnav, who has been heartbroken because of the behaviour of his loved ones, doesn't lash out his grievances at them because it can not possibly bring any solace to his bruised heart but could very well cause heartbreak to those who he still holds dear to himself. But I always have felt very sad for such mature and sensitive people because they carry so much hurt within themselves and even if they want to, they can not find a way to vent off their frustrations...

Thank you for such a heart-touching tale! 

Arnav needs to get into a place where he can speak what is in his mind without worrying about some bomb going off somewhere around him.
He is carrying too much on his shoulders.

I agree that for his own sanity he needs to speak out but would he not think about the outcome of it? Because what has broken inside him, has been lost to him can not be gained back by such an outburst but will definitely affect his dear ones and that in turn will cause him some more heart break...I wonder what other options does one have under such circumstances...

He has to wait it out.

Or Just move on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6

AlwyzT. Senior Member
AlwyzT.
AlwyzT.

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Sometimes the hatred and anguish of the past lurks inside us and beneath and beside our conduct like ghosts- we are somehow blinded, we but see only one side of the argument- the side where we know we were tormented. When you accept half truths, find contentment in it and feel like accusations and revenge can justify whatever happened, that's the point when it all goes down- relationships are either fake pretenses or no pretense-at all, everything but reduced to a longing of the past. But one can't just dust off the event that has so vehemently change the course of their lives and the consequences developed over the years. It's just too complicated and normalcy is impossible. But yeah, there's always somewhere we can all adjust.

I am closely associated with someone like Anjali in a altogether different scenario. It's a tiring thing to see someone so much stuck in hating someone (and refusing to see the whole picture. or thinking rationally). Even if they express or not, the bitterness for someone close is not at all gratifying.

I feel very sad for Arnav. He makes me cry. His endurance and strength is quite something.

Edited by AlwyzT. - 13 June 2016 at 7:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6RockBarbie

SANJANA9167 IF-Sizzlerz
SANJANA9167
SANJANA9167

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by SANJANA9167

Why suddenly anjali showing white flag to arnav!!??
Seeing arnav and giving pain if words may tired her,what exactly will it do to arnav if she lived as a little brother after all the odds she had thrown at him.
No doubt arnav still wants anjali back,but was he ready to face her love coated words after hearing ears full of poised words for years .
I doubt that.
Nice update
Thanks for pm.

Is she really showing white flag? Or is she being herself? Arnav will always want Anjali in his life for the things that she has done and what they have gone through.

Thanks for writing in.

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticRiver

interesting..Clap 

Thanks.
RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwyzT.

Sometimes the hatred and anguish of the past lurks inside us and beneath and beside our conduct like ghosts- we are somehow blinded, we but see only one side of the argument- the side where we know we were tormented. When you accept half truths, find contentment in it and feel like accusations and revenge can justify whatever happened, that's the point when it all goes down- relationships are either fake pretenses or no pretense-at all, everything but reduced to a longing of the past. But one can't just dust off the event that has so vehemently change the course of their lives and the consequences developed over the years. It's just too complicated and normalcy is impossible. But yeah, there's always somewhere we can all adjust.

I am closely associated with someone like Anjali in a altogether different scenario. It's a tiring thing to see someone so much stuck in hating someone (and refusing to see the whole picture. or thinking rationally). Even if they express or not, the bitterness for someone close is not at all gratifying.

I feel very sad for Arnav. He makes me cry. His endurance and strength is quite something.

Its cynical to go with an apprehension to relationships by categorizing them as essentially longing of the past. However some relationships do reduces to be so.

Thanks for writing in.
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Glad that Brother and Sister are conversing...time is the best healer, it's better to make use of a opportunity when arises!

Waiting eagerly for the next...a bit of shopping I guess Smile

RockBarbie

albmum14 Senior Member
albmum14
albmum14

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
So if she is accepting then he needs to adapt in order for both to move on.

Both of them need to learn. 

Anjali, to let of go of being so involved in her own personality and hurt, her own day to day living and going-ins and going-outs, that we see so pulled out from  the family. She has separated from all the others, she has become individualised. Since everyone is worried about her and pain, trying to make her better, her individualisation is followed by the need to punish whoever or whatever is the source of pain. To find gratification in making that source experience as much pain as she herself is going through. An eye for an eye.

He needs to adapt to the once loving sister realising her mistakes and taking tiny steps to reach out. It's clear he wants too but the last is a great reminder of how it can all explode in front of him. He can't afford to be hurt further. His convoluted thoughts show how much he is pulled in both directions: adapt or continue. Can a return to promised earlier sibling love triumph over more than a decade present hate, hurt and anguish? Well, we are told that love conquers all...

I think Arnav's needs to understand that people are going to be what they are going to be. And it's up to him to be what he is going to be. Therefore, he needs to make a decision and take responsibility for his actions, or he will continue being in limbo in this situation. Indecision can be good to avoid any further pain, but it takes you nowhere. He needs to make the most of any situation he has created or finds himself in.

But it's easier for me to preach...

Edited by albmum14 - 15 June 2016 at 1:18am

RockBarbie

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 16 June 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Love the story, briliantClap
Please pm me whenever you update, eager for the next partsBig smile

RockBarbie