Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 32)

shafqee80 Goldie
shafqee80
shafqee80

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:32am | IP Logged
So khushi had a devil for a husband ...and sixteen yrs back is not a smaalll tym ...liking story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

docs Senior Member
docs
docs

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Two hi... teddy seems to be a loser of the top order!!

RockBarbie

prpk525 IF-Rockerz
prpk525
prpk525

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Loved it...

RockBarbie

albmum14 Senior Member
albmum14
albmum14

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Teddy was thorough wasn't he? He didn't leave any aspect of her life unaltered or uncontrolled by him. The mental cruelty he put her under had her feeling like she was straitjacketed, emotionally numb by the end of it all. The little tension she feels as he speaks about the perfume, is her way of trying to find a reason to exercise her decision making, but he is ready with answers to change her thoughts. All the excuses she makes for tolerating his behaviour, show the little doubts she has about doing so. It's strange how the abused will let go of a few decisions, thinking that they are showing their love, while the abuser will use them to fuel his abuse further. It's a never ending circle, the love she shows igniting his need to have more power over her. And it seems that intimacy is missing too, perhaps in all its aspects.
With this glimpse I understand better Khushi's issue with Payal not breaking her parenting habit. Although, she has Khushi's best interests by looking out for her, she is stifling her more. But there is a lot more we don't know about the past or Payal's reasons.

It's good to see Arnav slightly better, to me his breakdown was more about his life in general rather than the situation with Lavanya. I find his behaviour with Aman these last three weeks a little disturbing, it feels like he keeps Aman more and more chained in his attraction (love?) for him. But it's a difficult situation, when your best friend has feelings for you and you don't reciprocate them. The hurt is always there ready to engulf and destroy, so I don't know how he should behave differently. Maybe skirting the issue is the only way forward now.

Are Arnav and Khushi both 36?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6bakwas_serial-Loki-MrieshkaRockBarbiearchnahardik123Arshi67

archnahardik123 IF-Dazzler
archnahardik123
archnahardik123

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Just finished reading. Need some time to comment after reading Khushi's past. And that horrible husband.

RockBarbie

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Teddy was a real psycho. Perfume does not go with certain dress !! Who does that... I felt that he had wrapped his big ugly obsessive hand over khushi and caged her in his fist... That was bad.

Nicely written.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

albmum14RockBarbie

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
This glimpse of khushi's life send chills diwn my spine and i actually felt my stomach drop coz this part brought back some bad memories and now i can clearly picture how destroyed her self esteem, her confidence, and how she doubts her own decisions. She still does we had seen the glimpse in previous updates like she doubted her ability to recognize Arnav's expression. It is a miracle that khushi is still functioning and the fact that she is divorced is a big deal for me. I presume it was possible because they didn't have kids unlike the case i know.

You know after reading this teaddy it reminded me of a an Uncle is is exactly a copy or may be wvenmore of a teddy in real life. One who is responsible for rulling and ruining my aunt and cousins life. They don't see how he has been dictating there life and how his decisions have ruin many relations around them. People like teddy so exist in our every day life and they are rightful i themselves such gender biased. They make a woman loss her individuality, her ability to reason and think. You are right RB its a systematic process its not easy to recognize whats happening with oneself especially if that person has image issues.

On the other hand, we have a man like Arnav whonis rich, and known to be callous at least to his family yet he treated Payal the way she deserved. It takes one to recongnise ones worth and a really humble person to accept and give the deserving respect. It makes me wonder how wrongly Arnav's family family thinks of him.

I liked the way the boundaries of formality or distance is getting blur between Arnav and khushi and the friendship they are approaching.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6MrieshkaRockBarbieArshi67

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

<Edited>

<Nope. Nothing>

What what whaaat!

:(

Go to top