Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 31)

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Unres on Pg. 30 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

RES

~Edit!~

Ok so no amount of bloodshed would draw the kind of visceral response as the first half did. Teddy.. the name will now make me shudder and then shiver with hatred. It's worse than the Dementor's kiss Rowling speaks of. To suck the life, soul and individuality out of a person piece by piece, stripping that woman of everything that makes her a human being. She becomes his canvas to paint on and his corpse to f**k or dissect, whatever and whenever he pleases. It terrifies me to think of what this would do to a human being - and like Payal said in an earlier update, the fact Khushi is still able to function like a normal human being is a miracle. Or a testament to her strength.

Loki and I were discussing just how much worse this control would be when he exercises it in their sexual relationship. She will not have a shred of self confidence left in her and her brain will turn into a painful knot. Jesus. Terrifying.

So let me try and focus on the second half. I admire Payal for the way she conducts herself, and Arnav even more for appreciating and respecting that. He could have both patronizing or high handed if he wanted to and yet he was humble. It has a lot to do with the way Payal carries herself but it takes an honorable man to recognize that virtue in another person.

I wish them all the best - I want the sun to shine on their lives and cocoon them in its brightness and warmth.

Terrific writing, RB.

People (both men and women) misunderstand the extent of power the other person has on a relationship. They don't realize the subtle ways in which they are rejected, reformed and reorganized as if they were dolls. Khushi doesn't realize what is happening since it has happened slowly and its been two years of this systematic emotional manipulation.

Arnav is honorable. As is Payal.  :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6bakwas_serial-Loki-vgedinrk2127Arshi67

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANJANA9167

A very nice update.
Khushi husband That teddy was playing with khushi emotions and manipulating her using his do called love.
This man needs treatment he keeps a check on khushi calls and tymngs too.
Hypocrite who does that psyco man.
Arnav wants to do anything for clock but he kept himself on line for not to insult Payal.payal arnav meeting was more of khushi than clock seems like..
A day out hunting for clock seems interesting.
Waiting for next.
Thanks a lot for pm

Thank you.

More about Teddy and Khushi in coming chapters :)

SANJANA9167

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranogill

khushi was married ..interesting..and what suppressed life she was living .. Is she divorced now .. How old she is now .. 38

She is 36. More about Khushi in future. :)
RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N0306

I like the way you give stress to minute details in the best required time.. It is so easy to imagine the setup..

Payal's character is very intriguing.

So Khushi is 36 yrs old.. I had a late twenties Khushi in mind but this goes well as well..

Khushi's husband is an ass and surely insane.

Thanks. Its hard for an outsider to see this behavior as anything else other than adoration especially when they aren't subject to it 24/7.

N0306

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mirabell

Chapter 5:

"I don't know what I would do with the knowledge I have of you, of us being together, as lovers." 

This is just spectacular. A slice of the jugular, It went straight to what we are often left with, with relationships we carry - that carnal knowledge, that intimacy.

That she wants to change that into a talisman, a memory seems incomplete. It is an action, but there is so much residue that is left of that knowledge that it would leak beyond the confines of talisman, no?

I loved this conversation - I loved this exchange. In fact, as I am writing this comment, it occurs to me that your stories treat Lavanya so kindly. 

hmmm... what is Khushi's backstory? You have piqued my curiosity.

I am trying Aman, I swear. I am trying to hold on to what little human relationships are left in my life. They all seem to slip away just when I start to think I have got a hang of life."

See - right here in this exchange - I see your allusion to time - those sands of time, slipping through our fingers. The more tightly you clutch, more sneaks through. Human relationships, time... pretty much everything we have... isn't it?

And right there, in that very context this line makes so much sense...Arnav's eyes lose some of its edge. "I wish I could love you the way you want to be loved." Aman's heart stutters."

If only... if only...

But it isn't... and that is the tyranny of all things related to heart isn't it?

--M

Aww, thanks MB. You have indeed chosen some lines that kind of defines the chapter and these characters; especially Arnav. I am quite careful with Arnav and I am glad to see you acknowledging the lines that I believe define him for who he truly is.

I absolutely hate the way Lavanya was portrayed in the show. I have a soft spot for her. Yeah, she was bitchy in the beginning but she tried later on. She changed. She was made a scapegoat, a straw man to fit into the "bad girl" stereotype. I hate that so, so much.
RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loki-

You!! You never cease to surprise (and amaze) me!

Teddy is the most disturbing character I've read about in recent times. Their unhealthy relationship gave me the chills and left me feeling irrationally violent. Like, I almost believed I had the superhuman strength suck his brains out and tear his limbs apart with my bare hands. 

She had no freedom whatsoever. Every goddamn little aspect of her life was controlled and emotionally manipulated to suit his fancy. No personal boundaries, not just unbound jealously at her unsupervised socialization but isolation too, blind conformance to stereotypical gender roles...to name a few. 

One wonders, how can anyone not see these clear signs of an abusive relationship. Ah, but they are all done in the name of love and lust. <sigh> 

How long did she suffer this relationship? If this was a glimpse of their early relationship, I won't be surprised at all if his abuse got more overt and violent over time. <sigh>

Arnav's thoughts restore faith in humanity. 

Teddy is a douche bag and there are so many, many of them out there. Teddys of the world may not just exist in marriage but also in friendship, siblings, parents...its everywhere. It isn't just limited to women though it is prevalent among them.

More in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6bakwas_serial

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
very interesting and intriguing...Clap

RockBarbie

Go to top