Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Intriguing... πŸ˜Š wud b luking fwd to the next update...
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start
Looking forward to it
Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:-) good to see ya, Barb! I wish I had a Mojito to go with this update! My boo's heartbroken :-( Aww I want to give him a hug and a smile n tell him that he will find his Arnav one day! Anjali is oblivious - that handicap must be really hard to deal with for ppl around her! Lavanya is smart n polite - why must u venture outside the stereotypes? All skinny beautiful girls are bitches ... And i really hope WATCHING is not owned by some 55 years old perv who's living his jawani ke din vicariously!!  
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: meera30

The Aman and Arnav dynamic is interesting. Friendship and romantic love are always just one moment of physical awareness away. Gender has never been a barrier to those - or so I believe... Can't wait to see more of them together.

"Watching" this space now my friend.

PS: It was a tough call between green tea and this little jasmine orange brew you have going...Only time will tell if this is more Rocks or intense Holics

Its something I want to explore; the awkwardness, the social stigma...just a thought process.

Its more of barbs here πŸ˜†
RockBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

- So from 17 year olds Y2K to 30 year olds 😊   This is different.  A 30 year old rich man, maybe in a one-sided relationship, a close gay buddy who is interested in him but he is not, a sister who chooses to live in a dreamland . 

He seems unsettled, for a lack of better word.  Wonder if  Watching will repair more than his dad's watch.  Jasmine tea calms my frazzled nerves, maybe he needs to drink more of it. 😊

Waiting for the story to unfold.   

Jasmine tea for the win πŸ˜ƒ

And with this I turned to poo-color. W*F man! πŸ˜†
Edited by RockBarbie - 8 years ago
RockBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: rk2127

New story and that to novel length πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aman and Arnav's bond seems interesting. A gay best friend who is falling for Arnav but knows he is in for a heart break.

Looking forward to read more and more.

Maybe not 😊
RockBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: N0306

I hope I didn't offend you.. You are one of the authors that touch my heart with your writing..

If it was intended to be like that.. I will just wait for the story to unfold..

You will never disappoint me.. You are amazing..

Not at all. Sometimes some works just won't make a dash of sense to you or you wont connect with it. It happens with me too. And that's okay.

No worries 😊
RockBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiramisu_coffee

:-) good to see ya, Barb! I wish I had a Mojito to go with this update! My boo's heartbroken :-( Aww I want to give him a hug and a smile n tell him that he will find his Arnav one day! Anjali is oblivious - that handicap must be really hard to deal with for ppl around her! Lavanya is smart n polite - why must u venture outside the stereotypes? All skinny beautiful girls are bitches ... And i really hope WATCHING is not owned by some 55 years old perv who's living his jawani ke din vicariously!!  

I am super happy to see you are rooting for Aman :=) Humanity is the villain in this story 😊
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very different concept.
Chap one written fabulous
Huleygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept please do continue
Looking forward to reading more