Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 29)

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushi.raizada

Awesome part. .loved it

Thanks!

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishmish

Melancholic chapter ... Sadness seemed to be pouring out from the seams Confused
But some good always comes out of everything ... at least Arnav cried and 
let out (hope all) pent up emotions and frustrations ... hopefully he will feel 
much lighter and happier ... 
It feels sad to see Aman so sad with all that unrequited love but yet offering 
full moral support to his best buddy ... 
Lavanya's breakup with Arnav was done tactfully but it is difficult to let go of 
something one is so used to for so many years ... it becomes a habit ... 
It was a shocking revelation to know about Khushi and her abusive broken 
marriage ... but by grace of God she has her sister to depend on and lean on 
in times of distress ... 
But there is always a rainbow after the storm and hopefully each of these 
characters will find their happiness soon ... 
Thanks RB ... 

Its a sad story about sad people who have undergone at least one sad situation in their life :) So, yeah. Unfortunately angst is kind of staple :(

Thanks K. Yes, they will find happiness. Maybe not what they planned, but something for sure :)
RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwas_serial

-  Wonder if there was a catalyst which helped Layanya finally make the inevitable but right decision for both of them.

Yes, and also long time coming.

- There are lot of similarities between Arnav and Khushi life except she has family support.    I am looking forward to see how you develop the relationship ( of any kind) between Arnav and Khushi .  Arnav is scarred, looking forward to how his relationship with Khushi heals him and/or her

I really love your "any kind" comment. Cause that's important. Many kind of love can be shown to many people. :-)

- Aman makes me sad. Would Lavanya inspire him to do the right thing for himself?    Or  he will not give himself a chance to have his love reciprocated?

Maybe :) Who knows.

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvz

oooh.. some insight to khushi's life.. .. what did happen? what trauma..? khushi is undergoing therapy and needs years to get back to better place... this is something really really serious..
ohh aman... my heart breaks for him... unrequited .. unwarranted.. unwanted .. love... oh man... life is pretty complicated to start with... come these feelings... it becomes downright chaotic...

la and arnav... some things never work out na..? everything looks perfect yet is not perfect... you do not realize it until you get that missing thing... 

All questions regarding past will be answered in coming chapters :)
Yes, its very very serious. emotional abuse makes a long last impression on a person.

Not unwanted love. Its not the kind of love Arnav can reciprocate. "Unwanted" seems too cruel for Aman, no? :-) But you are right.

Maybe La figured out what she wants in her life already. Good for her.

Thanks!
albmum14 Senior Member
albmum14
albmum14

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
These updates have tasted like metal between teeth. The longing for change, for a better moment, for relief from the inner and surrounding anguish and torture is rational and instinctive. Your words made it so vivid and real.
Is this lunch with Lavanya, the one mentioned in the last chapter? The day after his parents' death? Did the jealousy she felt at seeing his eyes softer have anything to do with her decision to break up for good? Did she think that he would be tormented and she would console him? Perhaps like she might have done in previous years? 

I am slightly lost reading Arnav's breakdown. I don't understand his reasons for crying. They have been on a break for about three months and he admits that he doesn't love her when he is in Watching. She will always be his friend, so why the breakdown? This was not their first break, the writing clearly was on the wall. I must be missing sth from their interactions and thoughts of each other.

I am enjoying the story. The bleakness of all the other characters and little bits we know about them , makes it hard to cast a judgement, so I will wait until I know more of them. Yet Nani, realising she made a mistake more than a decade late is such a heartbreaking realisation of how things work sometimes: the quiet ones are always forgotten when it comes to being consoled.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrieshkaRockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albmum14

These updates have tasted like metal between teeth. The longing for change, for a better moment, for relief from the inner and surrounding anguish and torture is rational and instinctive. Your words made it so vivid and real.
Is this lunch with Lavanya, the one mentioned in the last chapter? The day after his parents' death? Did the jealousy she felt at seeing his eyes softer have anything to do with her decision to break up for good? Did she think that he would be tormented and she would console him? Perhaps like she might have done in previous years?

She decided. More on it later. Some of it she has already explained.

I am slightly lost reading Arnav's breakdown. I don't understand his reasons for crying. They have been on a break for about three months and he admits that he doesn't love her when he is in Watching. She will always be his friend, so why the breakdown? This was not their first break, the writing clearly was on the wall. I must be missing sth from their interactions and thoughts of each other.

Not everyone has their feelings clearly compartmentalized for their best friend who also happens to be their lover for a better part of their adult life. Taking a break isn't final. Saying "we are done" is. His reaction is cathartic. The finality of the decision, things that has happened in the past, they all haunt him at the same time and he just broke down.

It was a long time coming. Didn't mean he had to be calm recipient of it when that actually happens.

I am enjoying the story. The bleakness of all the other characters and little bits we know about them , makes it hard to cast a judgement, so I will wait until I know more of them. Yet Nani, realising she made a mistake more than a decade late is such a heartbreaking realisation of how things work sometimes: the quiet ones are always forgotten when it comes to being consoled.

Thanks you :)

Edited by RockBarbie - 04 June 2016 at 8:47pm
sher_lock Goldie
sher_lock
sher_lock

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged

after a long time...I read something like this. it is amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 05 June 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sher_lock

after a long time...I read something like this. it is amazing.

Thank you.

Go to top