Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 26)

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I like this chapter eventhough there was so much sadness in everyone's life...

Firstly, I got to know khushi was married to a psycho who has emotionally torchered her. And payal is trying to protect/support her sister. I hope her asshol@ of a husband is dead or out of Khushi's life for good.

Secondly, Arnav knows about aman's love for him and he regrets he can't reciprocate aman's feelings. And aman is desperately want to make arnav happy.

Nicely written.

Edited by pinkly - 30 May 2016 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

Tiramisu_coffee Senior Member
Tiramisu_coffee
Tiramisu_coffee

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Aww... Lavanya did the right thing.. And poor Aman! I am always team Arhi but this Aman is making me wonder why can't Arnav fall in love with Aman! I would if he swung that way! This is a classic grass is greener on the other side kind of a story for me.. Arnav, Aman and Lavanya are rich, easy on eyes, and well established in their lives .. What more could they want, an outsider may say!! They would say - family's acceptance and their unconditional love is all they care about .. I want happy endings for all three of them PLEASE!!

RockBarbie

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Brilliantly penned... Fantastic one wishes to keep reading... Hoping to read the next soon!!!

This is one of your best's work:)))

RockBarbie

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I wonder and at the next moment doesn't wanna know What has happened to Arnav and Khushi that the genius of two people as there loved one claims have turned to self-disgust and self-doubting.

No one should be held responsible for the death of there parent just beacuse they held integrity, moral and truth high. At least not your own family who have known you all your life. But it seems Aman and Lavanya are the only one's who knows all about Arnav. And i thank god that Arnav to have them as his friends and family.

Lavanya and Aman, they have there own heartbreaks to nuture. For one its the right thing dor there is no duture and a fear od loosing feiwnd and dor other the love isnt reciprocated yet Aman's live hasn't dimished. If anything he wants to give Arnav more love. Aman truly deawrvea everything which he wants ro offer Arnav. I hope they all have there Happy ending is some way.

On the other hand, i shudder thinking of khushi. The emotional turmoil she must have gone through in her marriage to be like this. I hope that husband of hers is gone from her life for good.

Btw, what actions of Payal is she not happy during Khushi's married life? Is payal not married or have a family of her own?

I like the easy comrade Arnav and khushi has. They don't need to share there past or reasons to be there at one place there silence fills it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbieKishmish

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huleygirl

Brilliant update
A bit intense but nice

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N0306

Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by N0306

You are back to shocking the hell out of me with all the updates.. Your way of unfolding story is so unique and loved it.. No family should ever punish a child for being right he would never have wanted his parents to die.. He had a loss too.. This is what happens in kinder gardens too.. The most noisier one get more attention while the good one end up tending for themselves..

Oh my god the commraderie between Khushi and arnav is new and amazing.. Finding solace in real sense.. No explanations required, no questions asked, no judgements.. Just tell as much as you wish to share and change topic..

Lavanya is an amazing friend and hopelessly in love with Arnav. In some sense arnav is so lucky to have lavanya and Aman..

Loved it.. You are a roller coaster in true sense.. After reading the update few things happened

1) meri neend udh Gai
2) I want to hug lavanya so badly
3) I want to do a lot with arnav
4) I want to make that watch.. It is fab and I never knew it was possible in real. I am a hardcore fan of Harry Potter.
5) I want to meet Anjali and just stare at her ;)

Children aren't always seen as equal. And unfortunately children realize it soon. In this case its the same too.

Lavanya and Arnav love each other and its definitely not one sided :) Can't say anything more :D

Why Anjali?

For a change in this story I am not mingling to see the love angle between arnav and Khushi.. Because what they share is so special.. Arnav bring the person he is.. Is willing sharing his grief or just gaining strength from Khushi.. They kinda of compliment each other.. It feels like their silence speak thousand words..

Why anjali you ask.. I want to do that so she realises how wrong it is to be self-centric and just aware of their own grief.. I was once like that when I lost my first baby in 4 months to my pregnancy.. I only saw my grief and detached myself from everyone leaving my husband to answer and talk to family.. When he needed solitude and shoulder to cry for the loss too..

Anyway can't wait to read the update.. Will come back to you later..

Arnav and Khushi will have their moments in future, definitely.  Thanks :)

I am sorry for your loss N.

N0306

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranogill

even though there is no love between arnav and khushi yet..why i feel they compliment each other..and with lavanya i feel they both even though  love each other but can not heal each other...and aman wants arnav but is not sefish, and wants his happiness 

They do compliment each other. If you observe, Arnav doesn't have anyone else other than A and La. Khushi doesn't have anyone besides Payal. They just met and clicked.

bakwas_serial

Mrieshka Senior Member
Mrieshka
Mrieshka

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I truly don't know what is the correct word I am feeling after reading this update. My thoughts are everywhere. One thing I definitely feel is a lot of sadness. Arnav, Aman and lavanya are rich and have luxurious life but still sad and crave for affection, love and relationship. I had never picturised Arnav like this in any story, very different but real. On the other hand Khushi and Payal also sad for their own reasons of their past. It appears Khushi has become conditioned to live in denial or indifferent due to her past. 
Both Arnav and lavanya seems to have feelings for each other and together for 20 years, I am confused why lavanya broke up-- looks like I missed some clue in the update--is it because she noticed some difference in Arnav recently.

Arnav and Khushi finds solace in each other's company even though they stay silent-- amazing-- this language of silence has no name for their relationship but how can one say it is less than any good friendship. 
I am intrugued  to know much more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbieKishmish

Go to top