Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 25)

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANJANA9167

Seems like a sad update
Arnav khushi both were broken and needy of love and affection.
Arnav blames himself for his broken relationship,where as Payal was panicking about khushi sudden interest.
What exactly Payal worry was about khushi mingling with a guy or her interest in new project.
Khushi seems more of mystery than arnav
Willb waiting for next.
Thanks for pm

Well, its a story about bunch of sad people so sadness is a constant theme here. Arnav is sad to see his long relationship go. Payal has...reasons :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KishmishSANJANA9167

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

"Aman doesn't want it. Not yet anyway." You just feel so desperately sad for him here. Wanting to hold on to that tiny kernel of hope regardless of what his mind may be telling him. But we all do that in varying degrees don't we. Sometimes it's the only way to keep sane.

"She trails, losing confidence in her instincts" The first thing to be felled in an abusive relationship.You can see Payal trying very hard. A sense of duty vying with sibling love. I'm looking forward to reading more about Khushi and her equation.

I really like La's character. She comes across as such a lovely person. As classy as her preferred choice of restaurants :)

La is lovely :) She will and get a happy ending :)

Aman is a walking tragedy. Payal is a walking problem fixer. Wonder how they will fare together.

KishmishArshi67

SANJANA9167 IF-Sizzlerz
SANJANA9167
SANJANA9167

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by SANJANA9167

Seems like a sad update
Arnav khushi both were broken and needy of love and affection.
Arnav blames himself for his broken relationship,where as Payal was panicking about khushi sudden interest.
What exactly Payal worry was about khushi mingling with a guy or her interest in new project.
Khushi seems more of mystery than arnav
Willb waiting for next.
Thanks for pm

Well, its a story about bunch of sad people so sadness is a constant theme here. Arnav is sad to see his long relationship go. Payal has...reasons :)

REASONS related to khushi broken marriage ya her treatment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

Huleygirl Goldie
Huleygirl
Huleygirl

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Brilliant update
A bit intense but nice

RockBarbie

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by N0306

You are back to shocking the hell out of me with all the updates.. Your way of unfolding story is so unique and loved it.. No family should ever punish a child for being right he would never have wanted his parents to die.. He had a loss too.. This is what happens in kinder gardens too.. The most noisier one get more attention while the good one end up tending for themselves..

Oh my god the commraderie between Khushi and arnav is new and amazing.. Finding solace in real sense.. No explanations required, no questions asked, no judgements.. Just tell as much as you wish to share and change topic..

Lavanya is an amazing friend and hopelessly in love with Arnav. In some sense arnav is so lucky to have lavanya and Aman..

Loved it.. You are a roller coaster in true sense.. After reading the update few things happened

1) meri neend udh Gai
2) I want to hug lavanya so badly
3) I want to do a lot with arnav
4) I want to make that watch.. It is fab and I never knew it was possible in real. I am a hardcore fan of Harry Potter.
5) I want to meet Anjali and just stare at her ;)

Children aren't always seen as equal. And unfortunately children realize it soon. In this case its the same too.

Lavanya and Arnav love each other and its definitely not one sided :) Can't say anything more :D

Why Anjali?

For a change in this story I am not mingling to see the love angle between arnav and Khushi.. Because what they share is so special.. Arnav bring the person he is.. Is willing sharing his grief or just gaining strength from Khushi.. They kinda of compliment each other.. It feels like their silence speak thousand words..

Why anjali you ask.. I want to do that so she realises how wrong it is to be self-centric and just aware of their own grief.. I was once like that when I lost my first baby in 4 months to my pregnancy.. I only saw my grief and detached myself from everyone leaving my husband to answer and talk to family.. When he needed solitude and shoulder to cry for the loss too..

Anyway can't wait to read the update.. Will come back to you later..

MrieshkaRockBarbie

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
even though there is no love between arnav and khushi yet..why i feel they compliment each other..and with lavanya i feel they both even though  love each other but can not heal each other...and aman wants arnav but is not sefish, and wants his happiness 

Edited by ranogill - 30 May 2016 at 7:53am

RockBarbie

vgedin IF-Dazzler
vgedin
vgedin

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Unresed on Pg. 23

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 30 May 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

~Edit~ 

As Meera says, this update takes you through a myriad emotions - but it is no rollercoaster with jerks and slopes and troughs - this one flows seamlessly, gentle waves lapping at the shore. One after another. And each one more heartbreaking than the one before. 

What Arnav has been through itself is so incredibly painful. To imagine what Khushi's past is like makes me shudder. 

And in all this, let us not forget that Aman and Lavanya are also heroes in their own measure. 

I want to hug them all and wish their pain away. 

Arnav, Khushi, Aman, La and even Anjali...they are all in pain.

Aman and La for the win :)

vgedinKishmish

Go to top