Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 22)

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mirabell

Chapter 3
There it is again - that insane desire to hold the universe in your palm or in the case, on your wrist. LOL. But it is that triangle that is more interesting than anything else - Arnav, Aman and Lavanya. I see the longing in each, and I see the helplessness all of them. Longing for things unavailable and helplessness for not being able to provide. 

Beautiful RB. I am completely sucked in...

--M

Longing, helplessness and...detached from respective families.

I don't want to say anything further for I can spoil stuff :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6srmirji

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loki-

I revere people with this level of objectivity...people who do what's right and not just what's right for them. Another part of me, fears them and fears for them.

Arnav is a macro-moral-man and his difficult, unpopular decision unintentionally destroyed his home, family. Anjali and the rest of this family think at a micro level - standing steadfast against anything that might disrupt family relationships, and status irrespective of the consequences to others / society. Their family is polarized so.

It's hard...it's a painful struggle - to balance and embrace our micro and macro worlds. Moral / Immoral, Right / Wrong the lines are blurry, it's all relative.

Thus, I am apprehensive about the concept of morality. Mathematics and algorithms are easy.  

I cannot respond with out giving away :-) So this is for you:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Loki-vgedinserialwatcher16

srmirji Goldie
srmirji
srmirji

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for such an informative update...I didn't know about Weasley clock... the article is interesting
Your update also gives a glimpse of the past along with the emotions buried deep within Arnav.. Intriguing...

Thanks
Sri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sisgeo

Brilliant update

Thank you :)

Originally posted by ranogill

Wow .. What a story .. I am hooked..

:) am glad :)
RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N0306

You are back to shocking the hell out of me with all the updates.. Your way of unfolding story is so unique and loved it.. No family should ever punish a child for being right he would never have wanted his parents to die.. He had a loss too.. This is what happens in kinder gardens too.. The most noisier one get more attention while the good one end up tending for themselves..

Oh my god the commraderie between Khushi and arnav is new and amazing.. Finding solace in real sense.. No explanations required, no questions asked, no judgements.. Just tell as much as you wish to share and change topic..

Lavanya is an amazing friend and hopelessly in love with Arnav. In some sense arnav is so lucky to have lavanya and Aman..

Loved it.. You are a roller coaster in true sense.. After reading the update few things happened

1) meri neend udh Gai
2) I want to hug lavanya so badly
3) I want to do a lot with arnav
4) I want to make that watch.. It is fab and I never knew it was possible in real. I am a hardcore fan of Harry Potter.
5) I want to meet Anjali and just stare at her ;)

Children aren't always seen as equal. And unfortunately children realize it soon. In this case its the same too.

Lavanya and Arnav love each other and its definitely not one sided :) Can't say anything more :D

Why Anjali?

N0306

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Resentment is the worst form of emotional damage. And family is in the best place to inflict it for years with or without meaning to. So often you see this in families - you assume one person is more fragile and divert all support in that direction. In the process you end up punishing the other for it. What Arnav has here is so much more heartbreaking - to know that your family blames you for your parents' death, robs you the chance of grieving for them the way a loved one deserves to mourn loss. It is heartbreaking. And as much as I want to be understanding of how human she is, a part of me is happy that his grandmother finally sees what she has been party to. Of Anjali - I wait to see more but it is always terrible to see broken sibling relationships.

Family dynamics is fragile. Kids realize very early in their age the difference in treatments they and their siblings get. One needs to wonder - Anjali, the apple of everyone's eye, if she was in the wrong or whatever, would the reaction be same? She pulls shit and still things don't go wrong with her.

Lavanya and Arnav have something so deep. It's moving and heartening both. A relationship that will always have a little strain and its that edge that ends up defining the beauty of it. (I missed Aman - I really do wait to see more of him and Arnav - that is unexplored and so fascinating!)

Aman and Arnav - I want to explore. Kinda tough though :)

Khushi and the Weasley clock (Your Weasley clock actually now) is like a breath of fresh air. She - with her own hidden hurricane of a past - is fast proving to be the break he needs. Two broken people may or may not make for great relationships but sometimes two people with the pain of their worlds behind them may just be what they need. The best part is that such relationships don't even need names - such a treat to read!

Two broken people may find pieces that are missing in their life that only the other can provide. In some cases however they will never be able to get over their issues. Its tricky to figure out what works and what doesn't.

PS: "Quiet is violent"

I put it randomly in my Gtalk status. Stuck with me :)

PPS: Vimal Raizada and Shankar Jha - that was one scary conversation. The scariest part though is the force that Arnav's genius seems to have been.

serialwatcher16

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by just4this

Hello RB
WOW,What a piece of writing dear friend.
Beautifully written
Thank u for pm and lovely update.

Originally posted by shafqee80

Wonderful update ..its amazing how u made a bore work so interesting ...hats off

:) thank you

Originally posted by -BeYourSelf-

Loved it

Thanks..

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkly

Very nice chapter. OMG... Arnav's whole family blames him for his parents death!! But for how long will they continue this... It's already fourteen years for God's sake.

His father's and mr. Jha seem to be doing illegal stuff. Will wait for the future chapters to read more about it...

I checked the clock link you have given. It looks amazing. Wow .. The boy from duke is a genius who created the clock in reality. Wow...

Very nicely written. I enjoyed reading it.

PS: I like the way Arnav is relaxed around khushi and smiles more often.

Its not that simple. Its death of parents. People will never forgive all their lives let alone fourteen years. that's how world works.

Go to top