Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 20)

Mirabell Senior Member
Mirabell
Mirabell

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by Mirabell

Me me me me me

------------------------

There are no coincidences in life. Bas. *wink* *wink*

How beautifully you write heartache, with such economy of words and with an abundance of silence. A man with a moral compass finding solace in a watch shop seems perfectly cliched... if you just left the two of them together. But no.. you make is more interesting by bringing two others in to the frey. Hearts beating asynchronously while breaths ease around each other. This is no ordinary love story. From a triangle to a square... with a linear or nonlinear scale of time? Why do I see geometry in this now?

--M
?

Its not exactly a triangle really, is it? Tongue

Love comes in many forms. The three would probably die for each other, live for each other and devolve for each other. Their love for each other can easily turn into romantic one. Why they don't do it - we'll find out.

I doubt if you can call this a love story. LOL

I didn't mean it to be a conventional 'love' triangle in the conventional romantic sense. I was trying to draw a mathematical metaphor (and apparently failed quite sadly.) a relationship of the heart kind ... Bas.

---M

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6RockBarbie

archnahardik123 IF-Dazzler
archnahardik123
archnahardik123

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Such a sad past he is carrying with him. Some of doubts are clear about Arnav and anjali. 
It's true both of them lost their parents, where one get full attention other left alone to deal with his pain along with accusations. His heart is broken completely and h dis searching some peace with friends or lavanya till now . But looks like time has come when he fix his stopped watch.
There is some peace between them in such a short time. And without conversation they can sit and do their own work. 
Conversations between his grandma and emotions felt through is beautiful written.
Marvellous 

RockBarbieserialwatcher16

Aashmin Groupbie
Aashmin
Aashmin

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Honestly I don't know how to express my thoughts... I mean I'm not that good at words... While reading I felt all the emotions building up with in me... I was feeling it actually... Arnav.. Lavanya... Dadi... Lot of emotions..

RockBarbieserialwatcher16

Mrieshka Senior Member
Mrieshka
Mrieshka

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Another brilliant updateTongue. Arnav is in so much pain for so long that too inflicted by his own family--what can be worse than it specially for doing the right thing. This happens so commonly that the emotionally weak person gets all the attention and affection in the family and most deserving person is left stranded. Grandmother is too late to show her remorse, the damage has been already done.
But Arnav is very lucky to have at least good friends which is nothing  less than a treasure. 

Oh--this watch making seems to be a genius's work and so happy to see Khushi who is strong and competent although seems to be hiding a tsunami of her past. I am really inrigued for the rest of story now.
 Thanks for the PMSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loki-

Originally posted by Sur_10

Sometimes, I wonder why doesn't Arnav leave. The business isn't good for him, the family isn't good for him - it sounds like a silly idea but if something is just constantly eating you up, isn't leaving a good idea?

"...an unhealthy ideation for martyrdom..." I am beginning to see the light now. 

You're right about that... It's just so irrational that you expect a smart guy like him to get it. But yea, "...an unhealthy ideation for martyrdom..."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Sometimes, I wonder why doesn't Arnav leave. The business isn't good for him, the family isn't good for him - it sounds like a silly idea but if something is just constantly eating you up, isn't leaving a good idea?

"...an unhealthy ideation for martyrdom..." I am beginning to see the light now. 

You're right about that... It's just so irrational that you expect a smart guy like him to get it. But yea, "...an unhealthy ideation for martyrdom..."

If everyone ran away whenever things got tough or found themselves in middle of conflict, then  majority of people in this world would be lonely.

Also, its the family that's his problem. Not work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6kizh72vgedin

-Loki- Groupbie
-Loki-
-Loki-

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

If everyone ran away whenever things got tough or found themselves in middle of conflict, then  majority of people in this world would be lonely.

Also, its the family that's his problem. Not work.

Why do people say truth will set you free? How can it when truth also brings along pain and suffering?

These Maryada Purushottamas', Superheroes', Jesus', Kamal Hassan's character in Sagarasangamam' all suffered in some fashion or another personally. In general people with ideals of perfection - totally baffle me.

But, we need people like them. When things fall apart, these are the kind of men / women who will stand before us all...who will be the first ones to defend and rebuild...

Maybe in the grand scheme of things, personal life and suffering is of no consequence. 

RockBarbiekizh72serialwatcher16

bakwas_serial Groupbie
bakwas_serial
bakwas_serial

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
_ Amazing. 
- Arms, military, politicians in same sentence leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.  If your actions direct or indirect is a cause  of harm to a loved one.. is a heavy burden to carry.   Time heals, you may not forget but learn to forgive yourself but spite and resentment from family...

- 10 years and Nani still wants more time for things to settle? Too weak to face the music ?

- Seeing a psychiatrist  means you are crazy.  Even witn time Anjali is still shallow.

- If not for Lavanya and Aman would be have able to survive ?  On their death anniversary he seeks solace with a stranger not his close friends.  There is a calmness in their interaction.

PS  No relaxation tea required after this update

RockBarbieKishmishserialwatcher16

Go to top