Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 15)

srmirji Goldie
srmirji
srmirji

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Absolutely love what you have written.
It's very unique with a pinch of everything... Mostly true.

Thanks
Sri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Every story of yours that i have read so far is amazing because your characters are just plain human. Human have flaws, human have problems and human have issues so, all the characters here have there issues. They have been theough there fair share of lossess and disappointments and now there is no expectations hence no fear of loss.

Even though this threesome seems to be thick in theredriendship still have secrets or truth hidden feom other. I guess thats why Arnav's rule were accepted by both of 'no girlfriend or boyfeiend and no relationships other than friendship'. They have lost all otherrelation dontwanna loss there friends, understandably.

Thank for shutting up Arnav, Lavanya. There have found some happiness in pain. No don't tarnish it with thinking of all thise think which only brings melancholy. Though its the underlying definition of each update so far.

Anjali is dillusional, i know i have said this before but her expectations from othwrscombine with her disillisuinal self is the deadly combination and why is she always poking Arnav to get into an argument woth her?

Khushi seems to have a very painful and terrible past? Was there a man involve? Were those scares mentioned are there literally? The watch khushi was talking about, read the article, it does sounds amazing. All the best khushi.

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwas_serial

- The car ride, the conversations would be of younger folks not of 30 year olds...I guess  the dynamics changes when you are outcasts even for your own family .

Arnav does not drive ...sprawled on the back seat watching scenery... is suppose to be relaxing... made me sad ...wonder what has happened in this man's life. 

I need a  lavender/chamomile tea when I read your update :)  

You have these tidbits  ... Shyam having a tall glass of milk.. makes one smile. .. or Khushi working on the revolution watch makes you  hope.

Dynamics change when you are with best friends. You can be fifty year old but in the right company, you can go back to being teens in a private setting and among people who you trust the most.

Keep more soothing tea at bay for the next update. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bakwas_serialrk2127serialwatcher16

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mitra

Its a trademark of your work to delve into the things that the characters take up: be it Arnav's shift to being vegan or Kushi's exploratory work to build the planetary watch; and I can't wait for it.

It appears as if the palpable sadness in the individual lives of the three friends, is what binds them, in the moment. Hope there is more coming for them.

Great updates, RB! Love how the character sketches are shaping up.. I'm falling for Aman already!

Something new while writing something new. :=)

Sadness, trust, years spent together - they all come from there.

-Mitra

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rk2127

Every story of yours that i have read so far is amazing because your characters are just plain human. Human have flaws, human have problems and human have issues so, all the characters here have there issues. They have been through there fair share of losses and disappointments and now there is no expectations hence no fear of loss.

Even though this threesome seems to be thick in friendship still have secrets or truth hidden from other. I guess thats why Arnav's rule were accepted by both of 'no girlfriend or boyfriend and no relationships other than friendship'. They have lost all other relation dont wanna loss there friends, understandably.

Thank for shutting up Arnav, Lavanya. There have found some happiness in pain. No don't tarnish it with thinking of all thise think which only brings melancholy. Though its the underlying definition of each update so far.

Anjali is disillusion, i know i have said this before but her expectations from others combine with her disillusion self is the deadly combination and why is she always poking Arnav to get into an argument with her?

Khushi seems to have a very painful and terrible past? Was there a man involve? Were those scares mentioned are there literally? The watch khushi was talking about, read the article, it does sounds amazing. All the best khushi.

The reason why Arnav says "No BF/GF" is simply cause it bringing new person throws off their balance. They are already weary of people who call themselves family and having a new person would simply put them on edge. In a retreat its best if you are with people you trust and importantly those who don't judge. Its more of comfort thing rather than keeping secrets.

Anjali has her own issues. Sometimes latent anger seeps into everyday life.

Khushi's life has been a shit show till now. More in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarySuerk2127

savvz Senior Member
savvz
savvz

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
awesome..
these three friends.. the story you are enfolding for these three is intriguing...
khushi and payal... lost their parents?? uhoh... 
the watch... is seriously amazing... saw the link... :)
shils28 Goldie
shils28
shils28

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Brilliant! Loved it! Clap

RockBarbie

MarySue Groupbie
MarySue
MarySue

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I have a lot to say but now i'll say one stupid thing, I'm insanely jealous of what Arnav shares with Lavarnia. This is something i always wanted Arnav and Khushi to have. *Sigh*
This is an amazing piece of work, you always suprise me. Every concept you write about is as if you have experienced it. The details you give are fascinating.

RockBarbie

Go to top