Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 13)

v5a1s6 Newbie
v5a1s6
v5a1s6

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Your stories and Meera's comments on them...I so love it! I have no words, not even in my mother-tongue, to tell you how I feel every time I (re)read it...
May you guys always find the time (and in your case boredom as well?) to weave these wonderful, philosophical stories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

shafqee80 Goldie
shafqee80
shafqee80

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
One interesting story ..though some words are worthy of consulting a dictionary ..."but still very interesting

RockBarbie

Sur_10 Goldie
Sur_10
Sur_10

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Heya
This Black Sheep' house is a nice idea - but I wonder why they aren't even completely truthful with each other. I guess it becomes a part of character after a while and later an inability. Liked they way Lavanya cut off Arnav's monologue though :P

This watch idea was amazing. Easily one of the most beautiful things I have seen. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbieKishmishserialwatcher16

archnahardik123 IF-Dazzler
archnahardik123
archnahardik123

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Brilliant
I saw the watch which Khushi is planning to make. It's marvellous. So beautiful.
She is genius yet not passed high school. May be due to tragedy in her life when they become orphan at very Young age. But she is talented. And watch making runs in her blood.
Arnav's secret smile while mention of grandfather's watch shows he is thinking of watching. And I am waiting for there second meeting.
The relationship between three friends are surprising, interesting how they feel for each other on personal front yet close friends with each other. And now Aman has bought one property where three of them could spend time without any interference and not to mention no girlfriend or boyfriend.
Arnav has done something and anjali is trying to prove that he could repeat it again. So provoking him now and then. Let's see what happen in past.
Waiting for another interesting update.
Thanks for updating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrieshkaRockBarbieserialwatcher16

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vgedin

The one thing I often start to think when I read your stories (ones like Gravity, Adaptation or this one) is that there is more warmth in grief and pain than there is in joy - and that is perhaps why we are all masochists at some level. I know I said the same thing in my previous comment but I couldn't help but repeat. 

Even when you escape to forget the pain and enjoy a few moments of respite, you revel in the fact that you don't really expect much from life in the first place - because all you want is already lost. Which means there is no scope for further disappointment. If that is not comforting, I don't know what is. Arnav - who has nothing left to lose, Lavanya who probably knows her love is not reciprocated the way she deserves, and Aman, who will always have to underplay his love - he won't even have the luxury of expressing it once and allowing himself the closure of heartbreak. 

I suppose the issue with Anjali is that she still has expectations. That coupled with her almost delusional outlook makes life difficult for her and everyone around her. 

Everyone has said so already, but I will say it anyway. In melancholy there is melody, and that melody when put in words is your writing. Wistful, delicate, beautiful. 

:-) I have no idea how to respond to this. You are too kind Twiggy :)

You pretty much nailed the characters to what they are. Thanks for writing all this. Kinda makes me swell with happiness.

Edited by RockBarbie - 09 May 2016 at 7:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrieshkark2127vgedinserialwatcher16

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANJANA9167

Nice update
Three frnds find thier solace at a serene place but blach sheep !? Is too funny for aman explanation.
They lost what they want!? What does it mean,why anjali always behind arnav .
Khushi and payal seems like faced more odd days without parents.
Nice one waiting for next

Thank you.

What it means is, wait. Its only third chapter and things will unraveled soon Wink

rk2127

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkly

Let me start from the bottom. The clock Khushi is making sounds amazing. Looks like some big tragedy has happened in Khushi's life.

Something like that, yes.

I love arnav, Aman and lavanya's friendship. I am little confused about aman. Does he have feelings for arnav? Is he gay? And lavanya knows about it?

It's mentioned explicitly. He says it very clearly. Check it out, maybe :-) Lavanya knows his feelings for Arnav, yes.

I did not understand what arnav was cribbing about (his monologue). Too many complicated words for me.

Maybe that's what it is. Lavanya asks him to shut up so no idea where he was going with that.

Anjali is unnecessarily poking arnav to say mean things. Would wait to know why brother-sister relationship is do stressful.

Waiting for arnav to come to watching and meet khushi again for the grandfather clock.

Nice chapter. Liked it. Continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklyrk2127

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

In another life, I would have been asking you to marry me after reading this chapter.

There is a sense of - melancholy is too feeble a word but will have to do given my limited vocabulary - that comes through in your writing. I am choked. And no PMS to blame. This is the pure wonder of your writing. You make watch-making sound sexy, threesomes wistfully romantic and being Black Sheep the only real way to live. 

Your ability to string words into a tale is a talent that should be dusted with silk and threaded with gold before safely wrapping in crinkling tissue and sealing in a Christmas ornament. 

PS: A little bit more greentea than rockbarbie this

PPS: I am officially a fangirl now. 

On the first PS: I. Told. You. So. LOL Like five minutes after this insanity it.

Melancholy is good when its undercurrent. Prefer it over outright misery, to be honest. :-)

Thanks Meeraji for being, well, Meera I suppose Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrieshkark2127vgedinserialwatcher16

Go to top