Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] (Page 10)

shafqee80 Goldie
shafqee80
shafqee80

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Interesting story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

albmum14 Senior Member
albmum14
albmum14

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Oh, a new story by you!

There's a magnetism and lure that draws out the impatient in me, when I read both chapters. 

In chapter 1, Arnav's conversation with Anjali, has the feel of fingernails scrapping on metal, painful, unsure if it might boil into a full on fight, but needed to get the other of their backs.

Then he talks to Aman, and the unpleasantness gives way to surrender and sadness.

Yet, it is his conversation to Khushi and later Lavanya that bring the fascination with him to the fore. Resignation, recognition, courage, acceptance, yearning...

If this will be one of your favourite stories, then I expect this magnetism to him to reach fever pitch.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bakwas_serialRockBarbierk2127Arshi67meera30serialwatcher16

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by albmum14

Oh, a new story by you!

There's a magnetism and lure that draws out the impatient in me, when I read both chapters. 

In chapter 1, Arnav's conversation with Anjali, has the feel of fingernails scrapping on metal, painful, unsure if it might boil into a full on fight, but needed to get the other of their backs.

Then he talks to Aman, and the unpleasantness gives way to surrender and sadness.

Yet, it is his conversation to Khushi and later Lavanya that bring the fascination with him to the fore. Resignation, recognition, courage, acceptance, yearning...

If this will be one of your favourite stories, then I expect this magnetism to him to reach fever pitch.

Maybe it all began when I started re-reading and re-watching Captain America. I know it makes no sense to anyone but it kind of works out in my head LOL There is something about people who feel like they belong to a different time because the choices they have made are irrevocable, the repercussions of their actions have life changing impact on many people. They are stuck between the moment where the choices don't exist and the present; they are constantly getting torn by those two extremes.

makes sense?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

v5a1s6bakwas_serialalbmum14rk2127maverickmartinArshi67serialwatcher16

docs Senior Member
docs
docs

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
This is beautiful !!!

RockBarbie

archnahardik123 IF-Dazzler
archnahardik123
archnahardik123

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
so this why it is called watching. When one is working so dedicatedly one could sit there and just watch for hours.
Khushi seems to be easygoing person. Whose heart is pure.
What happen in past that Arnav blames himself till now? I am patiently waiting.
Lavanya is a nice girl yet he agree for break what's missing in their relationship? 
Will he returned for watching again and will he let her fix his frozen watch just like his heart?
Their first meet is marvellous and interesting. Let's what happens next.
Thansk from beautiful update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbieserialwatcher16

albmum14 Senior Member
albmum14
albmum14

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by albmum14

Oh, a new story by you!

Maybe it all began when I started re-reading and re-watching Captain America. I know it makes no sense to anyone but it kind of works out in my head LOL There is something about people who feel like they belong to a different time because the choices they have made are irrevocable, the repercussions of their actions have life changing impact on many people. They are stuck between the moment where the choices don't exist and the present; they are constantly getting torn by those two extremes.

makes sense?

It does!

Some events in our life are too seismic, their ripples will be felt almost all of our lives. If we are still reliving and regurgitating the event in our head, analysing and looking for a different decision, because we feel that we are too blame for what happened from it, it means that we have not made peace with it, yet. 

We do not seem to understand that being stuck in the past, doesn't change a thing. What is done is done. Moving on means forgiving yourself, accepting and making peace with the event. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbieArshi67serialwatcher16

kushi.raizada Goldie
kushi.raizada
kushi.raizada

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Interesting part

RockBarbie

RockBarbie Goldie
RockBarbie
RockBarbie

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archnahardik123

so this why it is called watching. When one is working so dedicatedly one could sit there and just watch for hours.
Khushi seems to be easygoing person. Whose heart is pure.
What happen in past that Arnav blames himself till now? I am patiently waiting.
Lavanya is a nice girl yet he agree for break what's missing in their relationship? 
Will he returned for watching again and will he let her fix his frozen watch just like his heart?
Their first meet is marvellous and interesting. Let's what happens next.
Thansk from beautiful update

Maybe he will return...maybe he wont :)

serialwatcher16

Go to top