ArHi: Innocence to a half-mad city [Complete] - Page 75

Posted: 6 years ago
What a beautiful way to end such a unique story. 
It's was memorable jeourney to read their life fe story.

They were made for each other and glad that they found each other. Yes it's time for them to move ahead and take next step in their life.

Thansk for writing such a beautiful story RB.
Finally read through the last three chapters... I'm glad that you completed this one, there is a certain satisfaction in watching your characters evolve. I guess happy endings are not overrated after all. The way you described Arnav and Khushi's vacation was beautiful... something of a wish list honestly. Thanks for such a beautiful story.
Chapter 21 - 
what is one to say of a woman who is trying to let go of the anger within herself? I'm glad she is trying to make amends but will it ever be enough? But, I suppose forgiveness isn't about the weight of your apology being equal to the weight of your crimes - I suppose apologies are just a promise to try to do better, and move on from the incident. 

I'm glad she apologized to Aman. 
the end:
Their vacation sounds so... perfect. Like just a place where they can heal. It's amazing. I am so glad all of them got the closure they wanted. 

This story was a beautiful read, even though, admittedly, I was late to the ride. Thank you for sharing it with us. Much love, and good luck. I hope that in the coming years, you get to read more and more books.
Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I am glad you guys stuck by this story for more than a year :)

I am over Goodreads, if you guys wish to talk books with me.

Cheers!
RB
Hello RB
I loved this journey very much dear.
Loved it's ending as well, but can I make request for epilogue.
May be a narration of khushi about her healing, just a request.
Thank u.
Keep writing, 
P.S., if u write pls drop a pm.
Thank u for this experience and learning which I had, through ur story.
Love all the masterpieces you create. This was exceptionally close to heart. The baggage they carried from life was so well written. Each character had a special edge to it. Your command over the language is commendable. Would love to read more from ur creations. God bless
So beautiful story 
Thanks for sharing it wd us..
When I read story's name ..I just bookmarked it. After few days finally I read this brilliant piece of writing. The way you described every tangled relationship between the three best friends or family... simply amazing. Loved Aman in this particular story...his love for Arnav and the way he maintained his friendship with him...just wow.

Suman and Malvika both are beautiful human being. The ending was simply beautiful.
So Khushi and Arnav can now move on 
Shyam and his father are out of raizadas life forever 
Lav want to move on 

It's is a beautiful story thank u