Users

Frequent Posters

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
reserved
to be edited tomorrow

--

I posted a longass comment and then my conenction got interrupted f**k this fgs. Gonna try and reproduce that - 

Anjali reminds me of Amy Dunne. Especially the scene where she tells Shyam she'll fight him - tooth and nail, court case to court case? ooof. Gave me chills. Reminded me of this scene from Gone Girl - 

There's so much anger within Anjali and that's not really healthy. I sense a big breakdown coming - did she even cry when she realized her husband was manipulating her? When her parents died? Because she needs a good long cry and a sorting out of her priorities. I suppose women like Amy Dunne, Clare Underwood and Analise Keating are cool in theory but I can't stop thinking of the amount of victims they just shrug away as collateral damage. Particularly, the callous way in which Anjali admitted to f**king with Arnav's head? Not cool. That was f**ked up and messing with anyone's mental health is just shitty - no matter the excuse. She's so callous? Her anger has burnt her away so much that she can't even claim to be a human being anymore - she's just... so cold. So bitter. So callous. I've run out words in my limited vocabulary but the way she is...  it's alarming. I feel sorry for her.

Not that her husband and her father in law deserve any less. There's no hero in this particular chapter - just people finally showing their true faces and some of their cards to each other. I wish Anjali hadn't revealed to Shyam that she'd told the creditors(?) about his assets - would have been fun to see him blindsided. But... eh... this was cool too. 

Anjali and Shyam's conversation is just so weird - this isn't what a marriage is supposed to be, my god. You should have trust and commitment and love for each other - but judging by the amount of measures and counter measures they had in place - there clearly wasn't any? So what was all this? An elaborate pretension? All it took was four months of Anjali distancing herself for Shyam to just scurry?So weird. These people need serious therapy.

Shyam's father is so boring, so petty. Like he reminds me of this dialogue from Game of Thrones (while I still watched it) - "any man who must say I am the King is no true king" - and this is literally him. He's so weirdly entitled, but also so devious. But not a kingmaker - a man only capable of mediocre pettiness and cunning and thinking of himself as some sort of maharaja. Gross. Rolling my eyes pretty hard. 

LOL - I'm glad Suman is still with her. I like Suman. I want her to be away from this toxicity but ho whale such is life.

I hope Arnav's okay. He's been gone for four months! 
Edited by reflorated - 6 years ago
Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back simply splendid!!!
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Did I ever said I love Anjali...I do I seriously do at least in this story..;)
Sansid thumbnail
Blood wars and corporate wars seem to be ingrained in the Raizada genes - good for Anjali 
While Arnav is the one who got away . 
Keep writing
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Go Anjali... Go woman show those two SC**** their place.yaay 
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tit for tat

Its good Anjali got some sense. All this time she was blaming her brother and trying to destroy him, for what? For The power... i guess what she wanted was to take control of her family business.

Now that Arvan is out of the picture and she got what she wanted, she decided to turn against her darling husband?

What a game player she is. I would say, one selfish b...

Anyways, loved the way she handled those two and at the same time hates her for the trouble she caused for her brother.

Its good that Arnav is out of the mess. Now, Anjali will have to taste the bitterness she caused for her brother. Let her clear the mess her darling husband and his loving father created. She deserves the trouble.

Looking forward for the next updates
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup!!way to go!she is a Raizada!but i was xcptcing her to be a bit subtle so that those losers can realise what hit them when they cud do nothing!!but a blast chapter this is
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
updated res
Edited by reflorated - 6 years ago
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. that was a powerhouse performance from Anjali.. so the question is why did she drive Arnav away? Was it for his safety?? Cant wait to read about Arnav's vacation too.Edited by manusmithcl - 6 years ago
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so f***g good... awesome... shyam n his dad surely must be in for a shock ... Ha loved it..
Anjali is a true Raizada...

Thank you for the update. 

Sri