Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes they will be fine together when arnav is so understanding and careful not hurt her and Khushi giving him her support for his sanity, they will have their happily ever after.
It's so good to see all of them healing with the help of each other. Arnav, Khushi, aman, lavanya,and Payal.
It's so disgusting to know how creepy Khushi's husband was, he had sex by drugging her. Was he so pathetic to face her while having sex.
It's good she left him and found arnav who will keep her happy.

It is good to ready such a happy update.
Thanks for pm.
Asha1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely love Aman in this story . He is admirable on so many different levels
jcby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow! That was a beautiful update 👏
Loved the interaction between Aman and Khushi also that between Arnav and Malavika. Its good to see that Payal has warmed upto Arnav.

Hope Arshi relationship progresses in a positive direction with both of them being each others support system and emerges as emotionally strong individuals.

For victims of abuse to go thru rehabilitation and therapy to become normal its a uphill task and they definitely need a good support system. Not everybody r fortunate to be surrounded by people who will help them thru this period of therapy. I'm glad atleast in this story the character Khushi has it.

I'm looking forward to the next update. Pls post next update soon. Waiting eagerly. 
Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Awesome update:)! I'm glad Arnav and Khushi together working towards an amazing journey and a wonderful relationship. It's good that Malaika had a talk with Arnav. I'm also glad that Khushi and Aman became friends. Can't wait to read more. Thank you for the wonderful journey:)!
Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow no words to express
Splendid update and the way Khushi interacts with Aman too good!!!!

pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aman and khushi were just lovely. I can see a budding friendship. Payal did the right thing to invite Malavika.

It's going to be difficult for both khushi and Arnav. But I also think they are going to be ok.. by helping each other to overcome their past issues.

Nice chapter. I am excited for the future chapters.
Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
"It is what it is. Love is love. Affection is affection. Fondness is fondness. You can't control nor dictate. I don't care about that."

I love these lines. That's all there is to it, right? That's life. Wish everyone thought this way! I love the pace the story is going in. Their issues seem insurmountable but they will find a way..after all where there is will there is way.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update Edited by Javeria3991 - 7 years ago
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suman is a very strong & determined woman . It must be Anjali who should stand by her brother . Though Anjali understands that Jha's are the real culprits , she has chosen to close her eyes . She has blinkered vision .
Aman has come to meet Khushi . Both Aman & Khushi can become best friends . They have accepted each other with there shortcomings . 
Glad to know that Malavika is still in touch with Khushi . She has become a trusted confidante for Khushi & Payal . 
Arnav - Khushi's relationship will be complicated , no doubt . Both of them should fight for each other . 
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will Anjali dig deeper and try to keep an eye on her husband and father-in-law's dealings? Oh..she will be shocked to see the extent of manipulation and cover up. Importantly, she will be devastated about her parents. 
And Aman is like a breeze..he just makes everyone around him comfortable. How well he and Kushi got together.. And you are blessed to have a friend like Malavika around you...why more friends, if you have just one like her...