shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for updating!
Happy holi!
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi's marriage with Teddy is a nightmare . Payal has taken steps to save her sister after a decade . By that time khushi had been damaged mentally beyond repair . 
I would blame khushi too , because if she had questioned her husband in the earlier months of marriage she would have known his true nature . 
We our self give chance to someone by depending on them emotionally to destroy us mentally & physically .
How did Khushi manage to escape from that  psycho man's clutches ? 
RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MDTharun

Khushi's marriage with Teddy is a nightmare . Payal has taken steps to save her sister after a decade . By that time khushi had been damaged mentally beyond repair . 

I would blame khushi too , because if she had questioned her husband in the earlier months of marriage she would have known his true nature . 
We our self give chance to someone by depending on them emotionally to destroy us mentally & physically .
How did Khushi manage to escape from that  psycho man's clutches ? 

Khushi was young when she married. She was mourning for the loss of her parents and technically besides Payal she has no family left. Teddy is a f**king predator, a sociopath who manipulated her from the start. Khushi had no idea what is going on and the abuse is slow and conditional in a way she doesn't even realize. This kind of abuse isn't visible. It isn't obvious. The victims don't realize that its abuse. That's the problem. Blaming the victim is why many women don't come forward thinking what's happening to them is right. because, they don't know its wrong!
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An insight to Khushi's past is releaving the darker layers of Teddy. The ugly truth. The topic you are highlighting in this story is a good educational topic. I m not very familiar with this kind of incidents, but i have seen some people behaving same ways as Khushi

What i thought was depending on the husband. Ir might be deeper than that. This story is very educational .

Looking foward to the next chapter
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 17 πŸ‘
Horrible past of Khushi 😭
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update. 
Khushi past is very interesting and I am glad that payal took help of a professional. My God! Khushi marriage was toxic and its amazing that with the help and support of her loved one she got rid of it. 
Cant wait to read more. 
jcby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How horrific is the abuse Khushi went thru πŸ˜­
When u think about all those women who go thru physical and/or emotional abuse is very traumatic and disheartening. My heart goes out to all those women.
It was a good update but to read it was very emotional.
Thank you for the update and now looking fwd to the next update. Pls post soon.
Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely wonderful update as always concise clear and concise thought provoking
Thanks for updating 

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see you back RB
Very nice update
Teddy is a jerk He sounds evil - good to know that khushi in the present is out of his clutches - hats off to Payal and malavika for their efforts to save khushi
Will wait to read more
Take your time
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for updating.. Loved the title of update.. happy to see Khushi at Payal's door.. really want to know how she managed to come out of her cage.. amazing update.. πŸ˜Š