Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing awesome loved it...continue soon... 
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is the best chapter until now. I just loved it. I loved Khushi's way of celebrating her freedom and Arnav's birthday... Simple happiness.

Very nicely written. Thank you for updating this chapter so soon and writing it so beautifully. Please continue soon.

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Too good! How Arnav's day started and how it ended.. It's like a new beginning for him! He didn't even pick up Aman and La's call!

So nice for them to share their feelings with each other! It's finding solace.. Beautifully penned RB 👏
MarySue thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This fanfic is something truly out of the world. 
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 10
It brings tears in my eyes, seeing Khushi break down seeing divorce paper in payal's hand. It may be a bad experience for her but she married teddy for happiness in her heart. She thought of happily ever after with that ass but didn't know that he will leave a mark which can never go away from her heart..

It's good for her that she is free from this horrible past. She us right when she said teddy was it any special person but more then ordinary person whose mentality was rotten. He is kind of man from ancient era when men thought women are nothing infront of them. Hope this new bride could teach him some lesson.
I can't believe arnav's friend didn't wish him on his birthday. Even Aman too forget. 
Arnav brings cupcakes for Khushi so that God could celebrate his birthday with and don't feel lonely anymore. It will help Khushi too 

Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew good food is the answer to all the problems in life!! I want Matka Kulfi and Pav Bhaji right now DAMNIT!!!! 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for pm dear
As I said I had to catch up with earlier updates today I did that..
Well I completed reading up to 8 chapters from 4th one..
Was arnav father doing any illegal business and arnav waz aware of it with tym being...
La broke up with arnav and arnav feels he was incorrect to love the way,she deserves..
Anjali waz treating arnav after yrs ,yet he was not ready for her advances,he needs tym to collect his broken pieces poor him.
Arnav thinks he disappointed aman too...I am slightly confused about aman love towards arnav!!!!
Khushi found arnav smile was same as hers broken!
She offered him tym and even took him away from loneliness...
Khushi husband was a psyco who wants her to b caged and always want her to act accordingly to him jerk.
Going to read 9...
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi RB
So Birthday boy enjoyed his birthday, that's very good.,
Cherry on the cake ,khushi also had reason to celebrate.
Liking their growing bond.
Hope that teddy's chapter is closed in khushi's life..
Thank u for the pm and update.
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Teddy was getting married and PayPal got the invite.
Khushi was worried for that woman and happy finally Teddy was out of her life.
That man did kill all khushi emotions and controlled her like a toy yet he maintained his mask outside like "I am normal human like u" he is best of a worst psyco .
Aman and la didn't wish him but his secretary Susan wished arnav with a cake...
Arnav presented khushi a hairband.
Khushi offered lunch at last his day was better.
Waiting dear
Thanks for pm again.
Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! What an awesome update:)! A new fresh beginning for the two shattered souls. They both have a second chance to happiness. I enjoyed every word and every silence in this update. Thank you:)!