RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sj236

Weirdly intriguing :)

Oddly confusing :-)
albmum14 thumbnail
We don't kill with hatred and weapons, we kill with kindness.
Arnav giving hope with his behaviour to Aman, who is unable to live with the unrealistic hope that somehow these acts do not mean something more. It is one thing for him to express his understanding that he knows and another to convince his heart to give up hope. A conversation that should have happened much earlier it might have been easier on both men.

Arnav recognises the guilt he is feeling when he sits down with Aman, yet later after Aman starts to speak his thoughts show that he has just realised what his behaviour can be interpreted by. I didn't understand his thoughts at that part. Was he guilty about something else?

It's a shame that his father has lost his moral compass. Whatever made him do that, the understanding and acceptance that he needs from Arnav, shows the regret of his earlier decisions.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah, love and all it's complications. But it's heartwarming that despite their complicated romantic entanglements, their friendship  remains strong and steady. The three musketeers. Cheers to them. 
What can I say about Khushi and Teddy that hasn't been said already? That she finds wonder in watch making, makes kind gestures towards a man that stumbled in to her shop (quite literally) and still likes shiny headbands ( which only makes me love her more) is a testament to her strength. 

What a parallel you have drawn here between Arnav and Khushi , both betrayed and let down by men who were supposed to cherish them, both in awkward relationships with their remaining families(read sisters) , both searching for a way forward. 

Can't wait to read more. 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sry couldn't read last part will read in a while
Thanks for pm
Sry dear busy so unable to cmnt
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Intriguing story.. complicated situations have led to complicated relations.. loved reading 5 parts in one go.. will be looking forward to see where the situations are leading to now..  😊
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I am hoping I can bribe you for an update with this: 

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Or maybe these eyes will work a charm
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mustard cackled in merry when dropped in pan of hot oil - singing a ballad about feasts and foreign lands. Freshly cut green-red chilies added to the cacophony. The colored mixture of red, green and golden mirrored the sentiment of the owner as they reduced their boisterous orchestra to one that of distant hum.

Remember this  ?Since you are not updating
Innocence to a halfmad city, I am diving deep and savouring your old writings.

Why Atlas of Love is not included in your index?

I must say though I never watched DMG , I enjoy your writing abt AR nevertheless.

prati_incept thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for the paused watch to move ahead 😳
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Dude. Come back to this. 

I just spent the last thirty minutes re-reading. And I literally dont care if you write anything else or not...

Just. Come back to this.
Edited by meera30 - 7 years ago