Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

what would make Shravan stay back?

Poll Question: Let's get some probable reasons!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [22.73%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [18.18%]
1 [2.27%]
25 [56.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Awww!!! What a mesmerizing promo it wasDay Dreaming  The best of EDKV promos till dateStar Apart from the magical feeling this promo also ensues a new track! Waise we all know..Shravan ko toh rukna hi hai..but like many of you I don't see (rather want) the confession to happen so soon. 

So, what do you think..what would make Shravan stay back? Let's get the prediction mode onParty

PS: My fav is the 3rd oneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglTINAMONI

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
all the options u stated will again let him stay back only temporarily..and then after its over the whole cycle will repeat..
the only option I c is if Suman asks him to stay back genuinely..only then he will permanently stay.
She was the reason he left 10 years ago and now also she will be the reason who will make him stay back..

Edited by mineforever - 21 April 2016 at 5:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglfaii44-Rushali--AnnieQueen-TINAMONIindraniguptapoppinssEchoesofpassionshahsb_26SahSahorion23Ri21

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

all the options u stated will again let him stay back only temporarily..and then after its over the whole cycle will repeat..
the only option I c is if Suman asks him to stay back genuinely..only then he will permanently stay.
She was the reason he left 10 years ago and now also she will be the reason who will make him stay back..

Yea..I agree with you..unless she asks he is not gonna stay back permanently! Do you think she will ask now only or we gotta witness some more temporary cycles..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rushali-

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yea..I agree with you..unless she asks he is not gonna stay back permanently! Do you think she will ask now only or we gotta witness some more temporary cycles..?</font>

I think(hope) that she asks him to stay back bcos just how many times is he going to cancel his trip..
what will Eric think.. Tongue Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rushali-TINAMONI-AnnieQueen-

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I hoped no reasons only sumo should genuinely ask him to stay back.

-Rushali--AnnieQueen-

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yea..I agree with you..unless she asks he is not gonna stay back permanently! Do you think she will ask now only or we gotta witness some more temporary cycles..?</font>

I think(hope) that she asks him to stay back bcos just how many times is he going to cancel his trip..

Yes Yes...Eric ko kaise bhool sakte haiTongue Bad for the airline carrier though..no more hefty cancellation chargesLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI-AnnieQueen-mineforever

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

I hoped no reasons only sumo should genuinely ask him to stay back.

But will she be able to clear her 'kis haq se roku' confusion? That we have gotta watch out forSmile

TINAMONI-AnnieQueen-

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yes Yes...Eric ko kaise bhool sakte haiTongueBad for the airline carrier though..no more hefty cancellationchargesLOL</font>

airlines hardly refunds any money back..more than half goes in their pocket..but I think they would put a ban on Shravan booking ticket on their flight.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AishMartin-Rushali-shivani_agl-AnnieQueen-TINAMONI

Go to top