Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

TS: What You Mean To Me ; UPDATED Pg 5 (Page 5)

LilyPotter Senior Member
LilyPotter
LilyPotter

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

I'm glad to read how Shravu's dimag ki batti finally jalofied as the CVs skipped that part! Wink LOL
Lovely work dear, hope your are continuing this. Embarrassed

Thank you for the encouragement. Embarrassed
I am continuing it and will be posting it soon. Do read and let me know what you think about it.Smile

kennashreign Goldie
kennashreign
kennashreign

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hey, this was a lovely OS. Reading your OS was fun. Like always.
LilyPotter Senior Member
LilyPotter
LilyPotter

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kennashreign

Hey, this was a lovely OS. Reading your OS was fun. Like always.

Thanks a lot.Big smile
LilyPotter Senior Member
LilyPotter
LilyPotter

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Hello! A huge thank you to all who reviewed. ClapI'm sorry for the late update. I had a major writer's block over this OS; thus only did it now. It is not so very good; I hope I did not disappoint anyone.Cry

Shravan had reached her house, intending to apologize. However, it seemed as if that was not to be. Ever since she saw him, she'd been trying to avoid him. And that was what led to their current predicament.

There she was in the kitchen, trying to appear nonchalant as she stood, chopping vegetables.  Her hands appeared a blur; it only made him more certain she was imagining his head in place of the vegetables.

He stepped forward, and then smiled, eyes lighting up with amusement as a scowl graced her face.

He moved even closer, a few inches separating them. He smirked inwardly, noticing her sudden heavy breathing.

He saw her shut her eyes, visibly trying to control her temper as she ground out, Go away, Shravan'

No' was his only answer. He knew she was angry, and bottling up all that anger inside was in no way healthy.

He knew he had to provoke her, and he would. He had his own selfish motives for this too, though. She appeared a vision when she was angry, her eyes blazing with fire. Her flushed face, as her chest heaved with every word.

He stepped even closer, eliminating the remaining distance between them. He felt her stiffen, as he perched his head upon her shoulder.

Sumo...' he said, please...'

She turned around, pushing him off as she cried out, What is your problem, Shravan? Why can't you leave me alone? You have already snatched away my only chance to prove my mother's innocence, is my solitude too much to ask for?'

He felt guilt coursing through him once again on hearing her words. But what was done could not be undone; he thought and thus resolved to bring the smile back on his Sumo's face.

I'm sorry, Sumo. I know I've hurt you. I should have asked you before taking such a decision, but you...your family and Nanaji were so disheartened; I thought a quick solution would be best. I know I was wrong, Sumo, but can you forgive me?' He said, stepping closer to her with every word.

He felt anxious, would she forgive him? Could she? Even in his state of nervousness he couldn't help but notice that they were in close proximity.

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears, as she said, Don't do this again, Shravan, ever. I don't think I'll be able to bear it'

He was shocked at the vulnerability in her eyes. He embraced her then, enveloping her in his arms as he inhaled her familiar scent. So, she wasn't completely unaffected, then, as he had previously thought. Whatever they had between then, this new friendship, their shared camaraderie meant something to her. He meant something to her.

She would not have given him this second chance, otherwise. Shravan felt his heart soar at the realization, as he wrapped him arms tighter around the girl in his arms, the girl who owned his heart.

All is not lost, yet, Sumo. We can expose Khosla, and clear your mother's name' he whispered, as he stroked her soft hair.

Sachhi?' he heard her ask, her voice muffled by his shirt.

Mucchi' he replied, smiling as he pressed a kiss on her head.

Do tell me what you think.Embarrassed

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Sravsk7tv_n_bookwormSanjyotiiiiiiiiASRushiIvvyravzssnehac2potterginnydancedanceRRkennashreignManyata5Gurveenrskumar..BlueBird..pinky.paddasapphire3Ri21orion23Manan_fab5_ky2_Eternity_MisHumptyDumptyMysticRiver

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Short, yet a beautiful chapterHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LilyPotter

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Beautiful Heart