Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey, this was a lovely OS. Reading your OS was fun. Like always.
LilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kennashreign

Hey, this was a lovely OS. Reading your OS was fun. Like always.

Thanks a lot.😃
LilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello! A huge thank you to all who reviewed. 👏I'm sorry for the late update. I had a major writer's block over this OS; thus only did it now. It is not so very good; I hope I did not disappoint anyone.😭

Shravan had reached her house, intending to apologize. However, it seemed as if that was not to be. Ever since she saw him, she'd been trying to avoid him. And that was what led to their current predicament.

There she was in the kitchen, trying to appear nonchalant as she stood, chopping vegetables.  Her hands appeared a blur; it only made him more certain she was imagining his head in place of the vegetables.

He stepped forward, and then smiled, eyes lighting up with amusement as a scowl graced her face.

He moved even closer, a few inches separating them. He smirked inwardly, noticing her sudden heavy breathing.

He saw her shut her eyes, visibly trying to control her temper as she ground out, Go away, Shravan'

No' was his only answer. He knew she was angry, and bottling up all that anger inside was in no way healthy.

He knew he had to provoke her, and he would. He had his own selfish motives for this too, though. She appeared a vision when she was angry, her eyes blazing with fire. Her flushed face, as her chest heaved with every word.

He stepped even closer, eliminating the remaining distance between them. He felt her stiffen, as he perched his head upon her shoulder.

Sumo...' he said, please...'

She turned around, pushing him off as she cried out, What is your problem, Shravan? Why can't you leave me alone? You have already snatched away my only chance to prove my mother's innocence, is my solitude too much to ask for?'

He felt guilt coursing through him once again on hearing her words. But what was done could not be undone; he thought and thus resolved to bring the smile back on his Sumo's face.

I'm sorry, Sumo. I know I've hurt you. I should have asked you before taking such a decision, but you...your family and Nanaji were so disheartened; I thought a quick solution would be best. I know I was wrong, Sumo, but can you forgive me?' He said, stepping closer to her with every word.

He felt anxious, would she forgive him? Could she? Even in his state of nervousness he couldn't help but notice that they were in close proximity.

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears, as she said, Don't do this again, Shravan, ever. I don't think I'll be able to bear it'

He was shocked at the vulnerability in her eyes. He embraced her then, enveloping her in his arms as he inhaled her familiar scent. So, she wasn't completely unaffected, then, as he had previously thought. Whatever they had between then, this new friendship, their shared camaraderie meant something to her. He meant something to her.

She would not have given him this second chance, otherwise. Shravan felt his heart soar at the realization, as he wrapped him arms tighter around the girl in his arms, the girl who owned his heart.

All is not lost, yet, Sumo. We can expose Khosla, and clear your mother's name' he whispered, as he stroked her soft hair.

Sachhi?' he heard her ask, her voice muffled by his shirt.

Mucchi' he replied, smiling as he pressed a kiss on her head.

Do tell me what you think.😳

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Short, yet a beautiful chapter❤️
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one and loved the mentos bit :)
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww.. this was really cute!
Love it👏
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
This was beautiful in a cute kind of way!
I loved it to every bit
Continue soon 
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
absolutely loved it
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Love their understanding
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A Big Unress!
Wow! This was beautiful Lily!

You amazingly play with words and your expressions are too good! I love the way you express things and the hidden meaning and thoughts make me smile. Good job dear! Keep it up!
The mentos line was good... And also the ending. I loved the apology and the idea and emotions involved. Keep writing... On and on

Love,
Mahi