Krishnadasi

India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

AaRa- Because the second name of love is caring..!

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
AaRa EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Have NO words for this wonderfully cute couple Embarrassed...!
I dont know how but ShraNa just nail the scenes...and what comes out is pure bliss...!!! Embarrassed
Just a small aara scene makes the whole 24hrs worth waiting...LOL.!
Even though the highlight of the epi was - aaru and tulsi's bond...but AaRa nailed it even in their 5-6 minutes scene...Clap

I just loved it how aryan understanding his responsibility came to meet aaru...to check if his girl was fine..Embarrassed to make sure tht she dosent break...aryan is totally a sweetheart...i tell u..!!! Wink
 Also i loved how shravan properly potrayed aryan's emotions..his expressions were spot on..!!!! Wink the way aryan was looking at the mother-daughter duo.. understanding their pain and problems ...and giving them their own space.. totally praiseworthy character of aryan..

And yesterday..aryan proved that aaru is all what matters to him... i liked how he tries giving a piece of brain to the brainless pavithra Dead while supporting aaru..Embarrassed

And this scene:

This was soo special...the way aryan couldnt control himself to go and comfort her...how he was all restless to see her..and tell her he is there..for her.. AaRa i tell u can make me go weak in my knees..Embarrassed.. their bond is just Day Dreaming.. ! Just millisecond scene of theirs..and i can write a thesis.. Wink !  Even a small Aara scene seems soo MAGICAL..!! Embarrassed  

PS: I am not much active these days...since i have my exam on  5 th may..Ouch will be more active after that.. till then keep watching KD at 10:30 only on colors LOLWink
@vani/aniline -read ur pm...will reply u later LOL

Edited by piyali99 - 21 April 2016 at 4:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

astha_koizaraShanizzSashnihaanawshissbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-pranati16shravanfan_Sapphire_~*sindhu*~soniadutta

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Beautifully written ,yeah offcourse AaRa bonding is very special and Aryan always there to less aaru pain and same goes for her also .
AaRa relation really growing so beautifully and I hope it remains always the same .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyali99

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Oh wow .. U write beautifully .. Aara  scenes r becoming better n better everyday .. I liked hw they went frm frnds who like each other to frnds who don't like ( I won't write 'hate' coz I feel they cud never hate each other Embarrassed) to frnds who care (a lot! ) abt each other .. The makers slowly made them fall in love Embarrassed... N made us too fall in love with them Big smile.. Awesum acting by all yest .. Special mention to Tulsi, aaru , PVR .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-piyali99

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
agreed totally.

piyali99

Sashnihaa Groupbie
Sashnihaa
Sashnihaa

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:12am | IP Logged
So true, even though the episode was about Aradhya & Tulsi! Which was amazing :)  but AaRa just took the episode to the next level. They were the cherry on top of the perfectly made ice cream sundae Smile lol 
But yeah he totally was able to feel the pain Aradhya was going through. Not just him but we as audience were able to feel what she was going through because she was just amazing at portraying Aradhya emotion! 

All in all KD just is the only show which makes me ask when is 10:30pm going to come so I could watch tonight's episode :D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-piyali99soniadutta

manuelaema Senior Member
manuelaema
manuelaema

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Nice writing ! Good luck on your exams Smile

piyali99

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manuelaema

Nice writing ! Good luck on your exams Smile
Thanku..Smile
ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Beautifully described.Clap U echoed my thoughts. Also the song played in background was so apt. It added to the beauty of the  scene.Smile Felt like I am watching a musical.

piyali99

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top