Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Trp :/ (Page 2)

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathe

i saw it it cos of ipl i too cant see on tv cos of ipl matches so its fine till ipl it will be like thisLOL
chill so all are in tents by the time all come out ipl will rech finals and 
coming weeks JR track will be dhamakedaarEmbarrassedWink

That is why i was not freaked out about the TRP as it is because of IPL. If it was only JR that was declining then it would be a worrisome situation but all shows have declined. There is nothing to worry about regarding this week's TRPs. I know I am loving this track and can't wait to see what happens next. Then again I love every single track. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathe

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurriCreationz

i saw it it cos of ipl i too cant see on tv cos of ipl matches so its fine till ipl it will be like thisLOL

That is why i was not freaked out about the TRP as it is because of IPL. If it was only JR that was declining then it would be a worrisome situation but all shows have declined. There is nothing to worry about regarding this week's TRPs. I know I am loving this track and can't wait to see what happens next. Then again I love every single track. LOL
Hehe same pinch Tongue Agree track isn't that bad too upcoming weeks are imptEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChurriBurri

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Hehe same pinch Tongue Agree track isn't that bad too upcoming weeks are imptEmbarrassed

Amol literally just came into the picture. The track has actually just begun. I can sense a major showdown coming for sure. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abinaya98prathe

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Amol literally just came into the picture. The track has actually just begun. I can sense a major showdown coming for sure. 
Yes Infact I just nw typed in abhi post that this track is unimportant thesis brought to make way for a major dhamakaWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jamai Raja Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index