Today's shocking revelation! What should happen?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't think chachi will be fully exposed today. It wouldn't make any sense to be exposed right now. But since it's Ahaana, she cannot do much either. So what can/should happen?
I believe Raj will not react after knowing the truth. He has already felt how Tanu is unfairly treated so to save her he will pretend as if he got to know nothing. Instead he will try to find out the truth. He will set out to find the truth and in doing so will get to know about the property thing too. This way Chachi will be completely destroyed and end of her villainous character!
I hope they go this way instead of exposing her fully. It will be fun seeing the whole bedi family on a mission 😆
I really liked ur idea plz cvs dont show stupidity too much that all family is again fooled n not doubting seeing picture !!
i hope raj come to know the truth soon..
but i think cvs inculde more drama of chachi in it too
Chachiji will create only more drama and confusion.. ðŸ˜¡
but I liked your idea... suddenly truth coming out and all wouldnt make any sense so yeah... hope whole bedi family joins in on the mission ðŸ˜†
I do not know if Raj is a thinker😲
Originally posted by anonee

I do not know if Raj is a thinker😲

I have observed that he is smart when it comes to taking cues. He has guessed well in the past. CVs can simply show him as a thinker.