Ye Hai Mohabbatein

sbs segment pics added (Page 6)

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari2015

True.
If they drag for trp then I am sure viwers will loose interest who are at present. The one who are not watching may or may not come.
But all at present are pissed off with the slow and dragging of drag.

I personally agree about the fact the dragging is stupid & boring, and I actually just find this separation/leap distasteful and clearly unneeded from a character POV so actually the dragging is little in comparison to my overall feelings.

But I don't foresee a change in dragging until actual TRP rank changes bc they see it as they are ruling during a time few are watching daily soaps.

They rushed from stable TRPs to make this leap happen, so they will milk it well...bc after reunion and saving of Ruhi, what's really left? Ishita reuniting Iyers/Bhallas, Shagun scheming, and Adi-Aliya love? Not exciting enough to watch even for me LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyed

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaseshan

Originally posted by sweet.Aman

Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

hijacker wanted to be reunited with his love
raman ishita seperately explain to hijacker meaning of love
raman said pyar vyar kuch nai hota
N
Ishu said 2 hijacker payar hi sab kch hai

And everybody thinks Raman still loves ishita & guilty for her death... If he is guilty he wil still remember her love & wil believe in love as well & feel that love is important for life.. It is ishita who shud say pyaar kuch nahi hota as she was been abused by her love but it's shown that ishita's loves Raman inspite of all d insult he has done to her.. I don't know in what angle does this depict women empowerment acc to sp

I had the same doubt too... Why does he say that?

snehaseshan

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Total bakwass... its so stupid to hv al ds drama n stil no face off... al excitement gone down drains... its hardly mattrs wat raman is saying bout love n ishita too as cvs r jst passing tym n story is ntcmoving at al.. actually it seems story is going bak instead of forward... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26tharun123Love9sanayhm0001ramishisarsyedishra_bestluvSurabhiA91Sri1091-K.13-Mdwsttraveller_girlsree1809

Hafs IF-Dazzler
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thanks
3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Total bakwass... its so stupid to hv al ds drama n stil no face off... al excitement gone down drains... its hardly mattrs wat raman is saying bout love n ishita too as cvs r jst passing tym n story is ntcmoving at al.. actually it seems story is going bak instead of forward... 

yaar without ishra face off story will not move at all stuck in some place trp auntie's diffently hand over husbands thier remote control 

Love9

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged

LOL. Word, Swati.

Like Raman doesn't believe in love bc he drove his true love story to a premature death & is channeling the hurt to anger/hate, and Ishita believes in love bc she thinks being away from Raman is fulfilling her duties in love. Aka weird views on love to get us back to the emotional states of YHM 1.0 in the most odd off ways!

And to think that they put the cast and crew in horrid conditions to film this "beautiful sequence" Silly

I hope there is more to it for the sake of the crap people went through to film this little sequence.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26Love9sumita_ghoshMona-sanayhm0001ramishiishitaruhisvati12Mdwsttraveller_girlsree1809

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged

How does it hardly matter wat Raman says abt love ,wen we say mani is wrong is loving a person who's already in love & shud not force ishita to move on & try to make her accept his love then why is Raman not wrong in saying love is bakwaas wen he himself has destroyed his love & forced her to commit suicide wen Raman makes any mistake it is been told that cvs r wrong n if mani is wrong then the character is blamed..But technically For everything cvs r to b blamed not characters... Raman is definitely wrong in saying Love is bakwaas if he really still loves ishita & is guilty for her death but all his words & actions doesn't seem that he's feeling guilty for her death & still in love with her.. No offence to u but this is my PoV on Raman's character 

Edited by snehaseshan - 21 April 2016 at 5:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishisvati12MdwstDivianTanz_Divz

snehaseshan IF-Dazzler
snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged
After listening to Raman saying love is bakwaas I'm sure that he will definitely react negatively after the face off by showing anger,frustration & hatred towards ishita like he used to show in the initial stages of yhm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishiMdwstDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top